to ladies that own a neverfull MM - question

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
any of you at least 5'8" tall?? that is my height and i want this size bag but wanted to make doubly sure before i press the order button that it will be large enough for me.

I'm not quite that tall but i'v had my mm for a couple of weeks and it seems to me the perfect size! I'm a student so at times I toss notebooks and even my laptop in it and it all fits great! It really is neverfull!

I'm 6'1", and I actually prefer the GM, mostly because I can wear it cinched or un-cinched. Cinching down the MM made it virtually tiny for me. Plus, the GM seems to have a little more drop length in the strap, so it is easier to get on and of my shoulder. Just my two cents.

I'm 6'1", and I actually prefer the GM, mostly because I can wear it cinched or un-cinched. Cinching down the MM made it virtually tiny for me. Plus, the GM seems to have a little more drop length in the strap, so it is easier to get on and of my shoulder. Just my two cents.

that GM is just too huge!!! i was looking at youtube - i had no idea so many people have video's of bag collections!! - and girl was showing hers. to see them "live" was good.

The MM is a great size for the NF. I use the GM, but I really have a need for such a large everyday bag (holds my lunch, macbook & the usual handbag necessities). For a "normal" person, the MM should be just perfect for a regular everyday use kind of thing. (I'm 5'10)

The MM is a great size for the NF. I use the GM, but I really have a need for such a large everyday bag (holds my lunch, macbook & the usual handbag necessities). For a "normal" person, the MM should be just perfect for a regular everyday use kind of thing. (I'm 5'10)

that is exactly what i need it for - normal everyday regular handbag use!
thank you!:smile: