To keep or to return...

Onepeaches

Feb 12, 2016
IMG_0919.JPG I bought this Catalina BB in new condition, and I can't decide if I should keep it. I don't think they are too popular, but I got it for a steal. Pros: The color, the color, the color..., the condition, the price, it fits my daily essentials. Cons: only hand carry, it looks really small on my frame??; 5'7" size 14/16. I don't want to look like I'm carrying a child's bag. Does anyone have experience with this bag?IMG_0918.JPG

Reactions: MarLoLV and Acctt
Your pros outweigh the cons. And given that micro bags are thing, you definitely don't look like you're carrying a child's bag, as it is much bigger than say any of LV's nano bags. However I think the bandeau is over powering, maybe use a charm instead.
Is it safe to put a charm on the handle since it is only leather? Will it damage the sides?

View attachment 3649006 I bought this Catalina BB in new condition, and I can't decide if I should keep it. I don't think they are too popular, but I got it for a steal. Pros: The color, the color, the color..., the condition, the price, it fits my daily essentials. Cons: only hand carry, it looks really small on my frame??; 5'7" size 14/16. I don't want to look like I'm carrying a child's bag. Does anyone have experience with this bag?View attachment 3649005

Keep. It sounds like it was one of those serendipitous good deals. But no bandeau. :no: It is what it is-- a chic, simple classic little bag that will carry your essentials for running errands, dashing in and out, meeting a friend for lunch, or date night. It's a perfect little bag for day and into a casual evening. Large totes, backpacks and buckets are nice for hauling a lot of things, but if you don't need to do that, why schlep the extra size and weight? You are obviously a savvy shopper, so if you do need a large tote occasionally, keep your eye out for another terrific deal. And knot that cute bandeau around your ponytail. :smile:

I like it and dont think it looks like a child's bag. Not keen on the bandeau (on any bag tbh)! The prob with asking here is that you'll get half saying it looks great, half saying return it based on their own needs and opinion. Do you like it? Will you use it? Is it practical for your needs? If it's yes yes yes keep it. It's your bag, your money and really only how you feel matters.