To keep or not to keep...

I would love to see a pic of it- My hubby hated the Francine-He said something about it looking like a Hefty garbage bag-So I took it back and I regret it to this day!So if you love it...I would at least keep it for a little while longer and make sure before you return it.

Sad days!! That was my thought, we could totally afford it, but he just hates it. I am sad though I got it for 50% off!!!

I would keep it... is not just a matter of the Bag it is a matter of making a stand.. If I only kept the bag DH liked I would only have the ones he purchased for me.. LOL.

But really your Husband does not require your approval for his purchases.. If you can afford it and you love the bag and have been wanting it for a long time then you should keep it..

if i were you and it is not about a financial situation then i would keep it! plus it was half off yay!

i don't care for the kristin hobo (like your husband!), but boy the day i come home and my husband has any sort of opinion about the bag i carry i swear i'd fall out! i'm also amused by people who have husbands that actually set foot in a store and buy bags for them! lol

I have to agree with everyone else on this one. If it's putting a stress on your finances then you should probably return it but if it's just because he doesn't like it, then keep it. You are the one that needs to love it, not him. DH use to give an opinion on things when I asked and now I just don't ask, lol. If he doesn't like it and I do then I simply say, 'Well I'm getting it anyway because I like it' and he just smiles and says ok. Works out pretty well for us, lol. Sounds like you love it so don't let his opinion change that for you.

I cannot even tell you how many men use terms like "granny bag" and "luggage" to describe bags...and this is just on this forum! Men also don't see the logic in paying over $50 for a bag....the MAJORITY not all....some lucky TPFers have great hubbys who support their addiction but I believe these men are in the minority. If you can afford it, keep it. I might keep it hidden for a while until lit dies down then bust it out...it is likely he will never notice

if i were you and it is not about a financial situation then i would keep it! plus it was half off yay!

i don't care for the kristin hobo (like your husband!), but boy the day i come home and my husband has any sort of opinion about the bag i carry i swear i'd fall out! i'm also amused by people who have husbands that actually set foot in a store and buy bags for them! lol

My husband only bought a bag for me once and that was because I was on bedrest. I had called the outlet to put it on hold and wrote down the name/style number for my husband (also color) so that there was no confusion at all. He even took my three boys with him! LOL. He doesn't like buying bags for me for a gift because he is afraid he will pick the wrong one. He did brave the busy outlet at Christmas time last year and got me a few accessories though. He picked good stuff too! :smile:

He doesn't have an opinion on my bags, but I also don't ask him. I don't carry it for my hubby no matter how much I love him! If we can afford a bag and I want it, I am getting it no matter if he liked it or not!

Thanks for all the support! I decided to return it, I am going to hold out for a black bag. And I figured out why he was upset about it. I forgot that he was supposed to go to a football game, and the xtra $$ this week was supposed to be for that... felt a lil crappy for forgetting!

My husband called my teal Lindsay luggage too! There was no financial aspect for us so I told him to stick it. Is he maybe just resenting that you bought ANY bag due to $$$ and wouldn't like anything you brought home right now???

Get to the root THEN decide!!!!