To keep or not to keep...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a little tan Gucci that I have not carried for a long time. Now I carry way too many things to fit in the bag. I am mainly keeping it for a silly sentimental reason - because it was originally purchased where I was born - Sydney! This is the first time I am entertaining the thought of selling one of my bags, and I honestly can't make the decision. What should I do? Please lend me your voices of reason and help me decide.

2. I think it depends how much $$$ you can get for it. If its enough to help pay for a bag you really want, than I would say sell....if you can't get enough to make it worth it, I would say keep!

3. keep..you never get what you paid for it..also you may downsize in the future and the tan is classic so, to purchase a similar bag of that quality you will end up paying more...also it has an attached meaning...

4. I say keep - it's a classic style in a colour that you can easily match...

5. Sell it if you can get a decent amount for it. But then I haven't listed all the stuff on my 'to sell' list myself...

6. keep it unless you are really broke

7. It's adorable! Keep it unless you really need the $$ for something important. You never know, you may regret selling it later.

8. Couldnt have said it better my self!!! agree!!! ;)

9. Thanks, girls, for your input. I thought long and hard about it and came to the painful conclusion that by keeping a bag (as much as I love it) that does not get carried much any more, I am paying for the bag and closet space.

I decided to part with it in the hopes of giving it a new home where it will see more action. I hope a nice Ebayer will get the classic beauty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice