To keep or not to keep, Valentino nude patent

Mar 10, 2006
Hi ladies, i am not sure how many have a passion for Valentino bags, but they have really impressed me with their lovely satchels in the last two years, last spring especially. i am in love with anything in nude color this year and want your opinion on this nude patent leather Valentino satchel. to keep or not to keep??? that is the question! thanks. 100% honesty appreciated please. I am a jeans and high heels gal who is a stay at home mom to a two year old. I mostly wear my bags to the grocery store ;) so I know this is a bit formal looking! But I LOVE the color and the braided trim which I think does make it more casual. HELP!

javascript:popupwin('http://www.sak...UID=1174949422765',590, 590,'0413370791179');

oh, I do work it girl, you know it! I'm too sexy for my grocery bags, I'm too sexy for my milk, so sexy it hurts!!! LOL ! :happydance:

Trouble is, there are about a million new bags I want and since I am a disaster area with white bags, I thought this would be a great spring color. thanks!

oh, I do work it girl, you know it! I'm too sexy for my grocery bags, I'm too sexy for my milk, so sexy it hurts!!! LOL ! :happydance:

Trouble is, there are about a million new bags I want and since I am a disaster area with white bags, I thought this would be a great spring color. thanks!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Completely understand on the white handbags subject so pretty for spring, but however i am a complete clutz and wrote the handbook on how to ruin a white bag in 10 days. It is a lovely spring colour and especially in the patent, and looks quite roomy too. Do you know how big it is?

I took a picture with it over my arm but cannot paste it in the thread. It is 15" wide by 12" high and 5" deep. It is on the large side . Can you tell me how to paste or upload a photo? then i can show you what it looks like on me. thanks for the reply....

Good size definetly a everyday bag then,(i need a good sized bag that everything but the kitchen sink can fit in). I tried it the other day and could'nt get it too work. Will have to ask one of the other girls!

ok Kat, here goes, hope you can see the photos... then tell me if it works for casual too, which is about 90% of my life! thanks gals, love your input and impeccable and honest taste!

how do you just paste them as a jpeg file?