To keep or not to keep... the Tano Centerfold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Keep or not to keep...

1. No! Send that sucker back and put the money into savings...

2. Yes! It's a classic that you will love for years to come.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I ordered it on Friday and it came yesterday (Monday). I love it and it's beautiful, but being the second-guesser that I am, I'm having second thoughts. I paid $169 and shipping was free. I think I should keep it solely b.c Alexandra was so wonderful.

My criteria were that I wanted something classic, yet chic. Black leather w. two straps (shorter for over the shoulder and longer for messenger style...) and I really wanted silver hardware. It took me forever to decide on this one, but I have a sneaky suspicion that I might be getting a special Bag (whose name might rhyme -Halenciaga...) for Christmas and then I would want to use that one for work rather than this one... The process of writing out this post has made me realize that I do love this bag, although I'm not a wealthy girl, and $169 is a decent chunk of change... Any thoughts??? Thanks in advance!
    ~sb

[​IMG]

And since I love doing this w. my bags...
    [​IMG]

(Please excuse the photo-whoring and messy library... I just got a new haircut, but the mess... eh, it's been there since we moved in.)

2. I think it looks really good on you, but the question is really whether YOU like the way that it looks.

3. Robyn- Thanks. And you're right about me having to make a decision...

In the end, it's not big enough for my laptop :sad:, but it's such a lovely bag. I think I may end up asking if I can send it back. It would be a waste if I never got to use it.

~sh

4. I think it looks lovely on you. So it's too bad you have decided to return it but of course, it's your decision to make.