to keep or not to keep...that is the question

candyxo

May 10, 2009
Hey everyone

I went to my outlet yesterday and stumbled upon this messenger bag. I fell in love with it at first sight...but now I don't know anymore.

I thought it would be cute as Sept. is my last semester of grad school:yahoo:

But now I am over thinking my purchase and wondering if I will really use it after that.

I need your opinion and suggestions. Can this be a daily bag? I am a girly girl and this seems like a very masculine bag. I don't know if I can pull it off? And where...other than school may one use this bag?

Just for your info the bag was $71 CDN plus tax

Here are some pics...of me and the bag...and the bag
CIMG0738.jpg

CIMG0741.jpg

Last edited:
see thats the thing...not quite...It can hold a binder and a text book...

I was just trying to figure out if I can use this on any other day other than for school?!?!

Hm, not sure about this one. Something just screams manly to me. Although it looks super cute on you in the first pic. (BTW, you are tiny!) Maybe it is the colors. Anyways, if it will not hold all your books and you cannot find another good use for it I would return it. Only other use I can think of is for travel. It does not look easy to get in to for use as a regular bag.? But, if you can use it for school-maybe if you only have to carry a few things-you can always sell it afterwards to fund a new bag.

Yes it was a great deal. I think it's a keep. Also, I would probably use it when traveling carry on:biggrin:. However, you have to be satisfied ask yourself will you regret returning the handbag.

:tup:
Hm, not sure about this one. Something just screams manly to me. Although it looks super cute on you in the first pic. (BTW, you are tiny!) Maybe it is the colors. Anyways, if it will not hold all your books and you cannot find another good use for it I would return it. Only other use I can think of is for travel. It does not look easy to get in to for use as a regular bag.? But, if you can use it for school-maybe if you only have to carry a few things-you can always sell it afterwards to fund a new bag.

Yes for travel totally agree with you.

I like the bag as far as the way it hangs on you and the functionality. With that said, I too am pretty GIRLY and because of that I would NOT carry this bag on a daily basis, or at all in all honesty!!!

You've gotta do what's right for you, but I don't think you'll carry it daily! JMO

It's a great bag, they should have done one with a more feminine touch to it!!!

First off, I'm jealous of your thinness, I read on your other thread how you lost weight and you're looking good! Secondly, I think this bag looks masculine. But, it serves a purpose of carrying books or whatnot so if it's doing it for ya, keep it.

First off, I'm jealous of your thinness, I read on your other thread how you lost weight and you're looking good! Secondly, I think this bag looks masculine. But, it serves a purpose of carrying books or whatnot so if it's doing it for ya, keep it.

Omg! After reading this about her wl I went looking for the thread. I cannot believe it. You are so thin! You have inspired me girl! I have gone back and forth as what to do. So I am going to start WW first thing on Monday. I am leaving tonight so I cannot get any info on them, but on Monday I will find out how, when, and where for sure! You look so good!
I do not know you personally, but I am so proud of you!

Omg! After reading this about her wl I went looking for the thread. I cannot believe it. You are so thin! You have inspired me girl! I have gone back and forth as what to do. So I am going to start WW first thing on Monday. I am leaving tonight so I cannot get any info on them, but on Monday I will find out how, when, and where for sure! You look so good!
I cannot lose the last 15 lbs. practically if my life depended on it, does WW work for someone who's got 15 lbs. to lose?

Thank you so much ladies...

I am not sure about the bag as I have never carried such a masculine bag!!!

But I will leave the tags on and sleep on it for a few nights. I'm sure I will figure out what to do :biggrin:

As for the weight loss comments..Thank You!!! I bought my first size 2 dress on Tuesday!!! It was a semi sweet moment, because I was coming back from the hospital after a meeting with the neurologist, and needed a pick me up!!!

New2Coach...WW is amazing...if you need anything...or a buddy for support let me know...I've only been on the program for 6 months...but I do know quite a bit about it!!!:ghi5:

I cannot lose the last 15 lbs. practically if my life depended on it, does WW work for someone who's got 15 lbs. to lose?

In short...YES it does work!!!

It may take you like 2 months...they say 1-2 pounds a week is normal and healthy to lose.

I love it because it really teaches you about how much your body really needs compared to the crap we pump in our bodies on a daily basis. Its a really great program to teach you how to eat again...

I say pair it up with cardio 3 times a week and that 15 lbs will be gone in no time!!!

I love that bag...xxx

I have been in WW on and off for 2 years now, and want to get back into it, but lack the encouragement from others..like when my Chef Hubby cooks dinner, its a reg meal for the family, and I feel bad requesting anything different...ya know?

Last edited by a moderator: