to keep or not to keep...that is the question

Thank you so much ladies...

I am not sure about the bag as I have never carried such a masculine bag!!!

But I will leave the tags on and sleep on it for a few nights. I'm sure I will figure out what to do :biggrin:

As for the weight loss comments..Thank You!!! I bought my first size 2 dress on Tuesday!!! It was a semi sweet moment, because I was coming back from the hospital after a meeting with the neurologist, and needed a pick me up!!!

New2Coach...WW is amazing...if you need anything...or a buddy for support let me know...I've only been on the program for 6 months...but I do know quite a bit about it!!!:ghi5:

:ghi5: Congrats! I'm a WW At-Work member but haven't reached goal. I've lost about 35 lbs with them. I love your outfit btw.

I like the messenger bag, but if it doesn't fit your books, I don't see the point in keeping it unless you really do want to make it a weekender bag.

Hmmm, I don't think that bag serves much of a purpose but is a bag that LOOKs like it should be functional since it certainly isn't glamorous. It doesn't seem to match you are too pretty for that bag ;) if you think you have good use for it, keep it but otherwise, it's not a good deal if it is going to sit in your closet...

KEEP! I actually have something similiar to this. I have the sig. stripe baby bag that I use for school. It's big enough for my books, which aren't that thick anyway, and for a few notebooks. I love mine because I love coach and why not carry a coach book bag? haha as for looking masculine, I really don't think it looks manly. The blue is a nice stuble color. Since you are a grad student, I think it's appropriate and fashionable!