to keep or not to keep? that is the question..pics

Aug 11, 2012
so some may remember my post about my preloved ebay purchase (bought a speedy 30 & received a 35) the seller made a mistake of listing the bag as a 30. offerrd a refund or i can.keep or resell and idk what to do... will it grow on.me?? the bag is in good condition and all but idk about the size...too big?? im 5'4" looks funny on me?? please let .me know what you think ?? thanks in advance ;)

my lil munchkin creeping in both pics lol

ForumRunner_20130107_185539.png

ForumRunner_20130107_185553.png

I'm the same height, size 4. I thought the 35 was too big for me, but it doesn't look that big on you. Is the bottom go the bag discolored or is it just the picture? Also something to think about, my bag shaper took out quite a bit storage space if you need a lot of room.

how do you feel about the size? i think via pics it looks great....I just used my 30 yesterday and thought how much I would like the 35 more because the opening on the 30 is almost too small when taking out my full sized wallet (I dont like the zipper scraping my slgs when going in and out of purse)

I think it looks amazing on you!
Depends how much you want to carry?

I'm 5'2 and vary my speedy's between the 25/30/34 - as long as you feel good rocking it you will rock it :smile:

BabyBlue111411 said:
so some may remember my post about my preloved ebay purchase (bought a speedy 30 & received a 35) the seller made a mistake of listing the bag as a 30. offerrd a refund or i can.keep or resell and idk what to do... will it grow on.me?? the bag is in good condition and all but idk about the size...too big?? im 5'4" looks funny on me?? please let .me know what you think ?? thanks in advance ;)

This bag size is perfect for you. Keep it! Makes me want to get a 35 now lol!

i would keep it. the 35 is my favorite size and i'm not much taller than you (5'5"). i think it looks great on you. i carry that exact bag almost every day. one thing i really prefer about the 35 over the 30 is the opening, which is wider on the 35. gives greater access to the contents, plus an ipad fits better. good luck with your decision

You have to be comfortable with it otherwise you won't be happy using it but I think it looks great on you..I think you should keep it but ultimately the decision is yours...

BabyBlue111411 said:

You should keep it. I think it looks great on you. It's a good size. But I think if you use a base shaper then it won't sag as much and it will look smaller. IMP. :smile: