To keep or not to keep? RM Desire!

allurella

elise
Jul 23, 2010
my desire whipstitch bag arrived from zappos today and i absolutely love it. the size is perfect and the leather is amazing. the only thing i'm not sure about is the color! it says it's light pink but i see it more as a dusty pink.

here's a picture i posted to twitter from my phone, so excuse the quality. i think the color is pretty accurate to real life though (except for the yellowness due to the lighting!).

14xppc.jpg

I really like the Desire. The only reason I don't get one is that it doesn't come in the color I want yet. I like the pink though, if it is a good color for you. I'm not a pinky person, so it's hard for me to say.

thanks guys! it's great to hear your opinions on it. i think i might keep it because i love the style and everything, the color is pretty but i still have to think about it - and see if it'll match with most of my clothing (which i think i will). i'd love to have it in black though, but it doesn't hurt to have two, huh?

and it's with silver hardware!

allurella, that is gorgeous!! I think it's a great neutral that will work well with anything! Glad you decided to keep it! Tara, now why did you have to post that picture!!!:drool:

thanks guys! it's great to hear your opinions on it. i think i might keep it because i love the style and everything, the color is pretty but i still have to think about it - and see if it'll match with most of my clothing (which i think i will). i'd love to have it in black though, but it doesn't hurt to have two, huh?

and it's with silver hardware!
Your desire is gorgeous! you should absolutely keep it! its quite glorious really! so perfect for spring/summer! : )