To keep or not to keep... Penny Loves Kenny Kelseys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got a *killer* deal on a pair of Penny Loves Kenny Kelseys in red yesterday... the thing is, I'm not sure how often I'll wear them. So I have a few questions...

1. Do you think suede is more of a fall and winter thing? Or can it work for spring?
    2. Do you think red suede could work in the spring? I'm noticing a lot of red this season, but not really a lot of red suede
    3. Are these too 'trendy' to possibly hold onto until fall?

I attached a pic of the black ones for reference. I can't find a pair of red ones online, and mine are at home...

Like I said, I did get a great deal on these... but if I'm never going to wear them, its a waste of money :sad:

[​IMG]

2. I think they are cute. I wear suede year round, and red suede is a lot of fun. You could wear these with dresses, skirts, and jeans. If you got a good deal, then keep them. Post pictures of the real deal if you can...

3. #3 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    I'm not even sure what the retail is on these... I think they're around $100. I ended up getting them for $35.

I feel silly even questioning such a small amount. Heck, that's what I spend on a weeks worth of coffee runs :lol:

ETA: I thought these were at home. Imagine my surprise when I opened my trunk and realized I forgot to take them upstairs last night.

Here's a trunk picture :P

[​IMG]

4. I think keep them. They're adorable and will look fab with dresses and also jeans

5. Oh, yeah, super cute. Don't even think twice.

6. I feel better...

Now I have to sneak em in the house before bf comes over. I don't need to hear about how I bought two pairs of red shoes this week :lol:

7. Ah yes but was the first pair ankle strap and suede?!

8. Nope. They're patent peep toe platforms. Totally different. But try explaining that to a man :P

9. I like them in red - when I first saw them in black I though, "meh."

The red is very pretty though... keep them - I vote adorable! I'm loving the ruffles on the heels.

10. LOL he's too new to be complaining about your shoe habit already! Tell him to simmer :P

11. They're really cute in red. Congrats on such a steal!

12. Not only am I keeping them, but I decided to wear them today :lol:

I LOVE them

[​IMG]

:lol: Jeneen, He isn't so much 'complaining'... he just likes to give me crap. :P

13. The shoes are gorgeous!!! They look great on you...

14. I LOVE those shoes, and they look great on you! You made the right decision to keep them!

15. When I saw the black I thought eww...when I saw the trunk pic in red I thought not bad...when i saw them on you i thought oooh nice...keep'em!