To keep or not to keep my DE Speedy 30?

Vee1227

Mar 31, 2013
A reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

I purchased a Speedy B25 in DE last week and I love it!! I really wanted a DE crossbody bag and this one is perfect for me. I also have 3 other (Classic) Speedys all in size 30. I have a Mono, DA & DE. But now that I have my B25 in DE, I'm thinking I should get rid of my 30 in DE since the two look so much alike, just in different sizes. I would still have my other two classic Speedys. What would you ladies/gents do?? Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not in Lvoe with her Id say sell it because you already have two other handheld speedies and your lovely speedy 25b :smile: gl deciding!

Last edited:
If you can use the money for something else and don't think you'll carry it or have daughters or granddaughters to pass it down to go for it! It's always sad when purses have a long life ahead of them and just end up sitting in a closet.

Give it a good home with someone who can take her out more is my vote.

I do think the two DE bags are redundant. Although DE Speedy 30 is one of my all-time favorite LVs, in your case I'd probably sell it--but maybe use the Speedy B for a month first, to be sure it's what you prefer.

So far everyone agrees that I should sell it!! I feel so much better now about my decision to let it go. Thanks everyone!!! 😊

So far everyone agrees that I should sell it!! I feel so much better now about my decision to let it go. Thanks everyone!!! 😊

Agree. You already have the same bag in a different size. I'd sell. And you'd probably use the Speedy B more now as well.
I had the same dilemma! I had a 25 and wanted a 30 DE and now that I have the 30 I am definitely giving my grandma (she's always wanted one and this is the perfect size for her) the 25.

A reminder that selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

I purchased a Speedy B25 in DE last week and I love it!! I really wanted a DE crossbody bag and this one is perfect for me. I also have 3 other (Classic) Speedys all in size 30. I have a Mono, DA & DE. But now that I have my B25 in DE, I'm thinking I should get rid of my 30 in DE since the two look so much alike, just in different sizes. I would still have my other two classic Speedys. What would you ladies/gents do?? Thanks in advance!!!

I would sell. I had same issue. I had the speedy b 30 mono and just didn't like the way it looked on me (like a piece of luggage)./ I purchased the 25 and it is perfect, love it. No use having the same in a larger size. You will probably wish you were wearing the 25 if you do wear the 30 again:smile: