To keep or not to keep?! (Alma BB in Amarante)

k5ml3k

O.G.
Jul 26, 2012
Just purchased this pre-loved and I cannot decide for the life of me whether or not to keep it. I've been wanting an alma bb and was actually debating between the amarante or the pomme. I ended up getting the Brea pm in the pomme so when this alma bb in amarante came up, I went for it. I just received it but can't decide whether or not to keep it. It's in great condition minus some imperfections at the base of the bag, which you can barely see. I'm concerned about the size, color, and if is there a better bag for the price range...any input is appreciated! TIA!!

Just purchased this pre-loved and I cannot decide for the life of me whether or not to keep it. I've been wanting an alma bb and was actually debating between the amarante or the pomme. I ended up getting the Brea pm in the pomme so when this alma bb in amarante came up, I went for it. I just received it but can't decide whether or not to keep it. It's in great condition minus some imperfections at the base of the bag, which you can barely see. I'm concerned about the size, color, and if is there a better bag for the price range...any input is appreciated! TIA!!

Do you think you will use it? Do you think its too small or what are your concerns on the bag? I am sure there are other bags within this range but it depends on what type of bag you are looking for...

Do you think you will use it? Do you think its too small or what are your concerns on the bag? I am sure there are other bags within this range but it depends on what type of bag you are looking for...

+1 I would ask these questions too. I purchased the Alma bb in Pomme last summer new and while she is such a gorgeous pop of color, it's just not quite big enough to be a practical bag. If your having any doubts I say return. I'm going to be parting with my Alma bb soon and use it to fund a bag that I will get more use out of. Amarante is gorgeous and will be lovely this fall if you decide to keep. GLD. :smile:

I guess my concerns are that I wouldn't use it or that there's better bags out there or the color is outdated...I know there are so many new vernis colors now so am I wondering if I'd be better off with those colors or should I get the epi version instead. Goodness, I had no idea I had so many questions, lol. Maybe I should just sit on it for a bit and decide.

+1 I would ask these questions too. I purchased the Alma bb in Pomme last summer new and while she is such a gorgeous pop of color, it's just not quite big enough to be a practical bag. If your having any doubts I say return. I'm going to be parting with my Alma bb soon and use it to fund a bag that I will get more use out of. Amarante is gorgeous and will be lovely this fall if you decide to keep. GLD. :smile:

Thank you! The size is actually not what concerns me bc I do like small bags...it's more so the color and the material I guess. And just worried that at that price range, I might be better off getting a different bag...it's just that the alma bb is so iconic and in this size, so adorable!

I guess my concerns are that I wouldn't use it or that there's better bags out there or the color is outdated...I know there are so many new vernis colors now so am I wondering if I'd be better off with those colors or should I get the epi version instead. Goodness, I had no idea I had so many questions, lol. Maybe I should just sit on it for a bit and decide.

I don't think amarante will ever be outdated, I think its going to be a color that will always be in style...if you think your not going to use it, I'd return it but think about it for awhile and decide....epi is also a great choice for a bb.....

My friend had Alma BB in amarante, but sold it because she felt rhe bag was too dressy for her everyday needs.
Amarante is a gorgeous colour. If you want BB for casual occassions, epi line would be better.
Good luck deciding!!

I agree that Amarante is gorgeous and IMO will never go out of style. I think it's definitely more of a fall/winter color and I can't see wearing it in spring/summer. If you're not loving it then don't keep it but Alma Amarante is definitely a stunning bag

I'm leaning towards keeping it...its just too cute! We'll see though, lol. Thank you so much for all the input guys! Sometimes, I feel like I just need to talk it out with someone, lol.

Sorry, I don't know how to do multiple quotes.

Amarante is beautiful, but if your concerns are going to impede your enjoyment of the bag, I say return it. It's an expensive purchase and if you're not really happy with it I think you should put your money toward something that you will be thrilled with. For now, just keep thinking about it. :smile: