To Keep or let go...Sisley's

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
I admit that I love to try out all kind of skin care products. I used Dr. Perricon's for almost 5 years, but I want to find another compatible skincare line to switch with. Then, I have heard a lot of good things about La Mer, so I have changed to La Mer beginning of this year. Then, today I had the makeup done by Sisley's artist. Of course, after all those superior treatments that they used on me...I couldn't resist and bought The Eye and Lip Contour Cream, and the All Day All Year day care.

After I came home, and did some online reseaching on Sisley's product, I read mostly bad comments on it! I am starting to wonder if these products are really worth the $$$...should I keep these or return them?

Anyone has experience with this line, any comments?:yes:

At least its only two of the products, maybe you'll really like them. I've heard good things about sisley though I've never used their products. I wonder how long you can keep before returning? Maybe you could go back, return them and ask for samples.

my mother and i both love sisley products....i've heard only good things about them, and my mother's very very particular about what she puts on her face.....i'd say give it a try! :P my mother loves their eye and lip contour cream although she does say it's not moisturizing enough for her (but she has very dry under-eye skin)

LOREBUNDE and jc2239, thanks for your input. I will give them a try (too lazy to return them), they do sound promising, esp. the Eye and Lip Contour Cream. I did got lots of samples from the makeup artist today. I especially love to use tht clean and buff cleanser.:wlae:

i havent ever tried their products, but I have heard so many good things about them. I'm interested to hear how you get on with it.

I have been using the All Day All Year day care lotion for 2 days now, and I really like it. It goes on soft and doesn't make my face all oil up...not to mention that it has spf too. I haven't start using the eye and lip contour cream yet....but planning to use that soon!:yes:

I really like Sisley products. For me, the Nutritive Lip Balm is great at keeping my lips really moist. I like their lip gloss because, it's the only one I've ever tried (and I"ve gone through alot different ones) that didn't make my lips sticky.The Gentle Buffing Creme is pretty cool too! Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.