to keep or exchange...HELP

Mar 3, 2007
Hi,

I just purchased the Bellevue GM in Pomme and loved it in the store. My dilemma is that I walked into the boutique really, really wanting the galliera PM in Azur. Now, I only get one bag a yr so I'm on the fence about keeping the Bellevue. Part of me thinks the galliera is classier and can be dressed up or paired with Jeans and a tee but nor the case with the Bellevue?

Oh, help me please!!! Do I keep or exchange it?????
I don't have a bag in either the vernis or Azur

Last edited:
keep it I don't like the galleria (maybe i'm the only one :smile: but verni line is so sweet ...specialy pomme and trust me you can wear this with anything you want for example you choose é jean with a withe tshirt and put on the bellevue classy also white and black with blue with anything you want ....trust me you will look more special than with the galliera:smile: I have the wilshire in pomme and i'm in love with it

I think it seems like you're regretting your purchase with the Bellevue. I would go back and exchange it for the Galliera since that was what you were planning to get in the first place. Don't get sidetracked! ;)

thanks,
I guess the only reason I would keep the Bellevue is that the Pomme is supposed to be discontinued..I don't know if that is a reason to keep though. I am also a little worried about getting the Azur dirty as I have 2 little ones and tend to use my bags as work horses. Onthe other hand, Iam trying to get a way from gigantic bags and have some I can use to go out with hubby.

Glamourdoll,
I see you are from Vancouver. I will be there next week. Can you recommend any good restaurants or places of interest. I have never been there before..any good shopping???

thanks,
I guess the only reason I would keep the Bellevue is that the Pomme is supposed to be discontinued..I don't know if that is a reason to keep though. I am also a little worried about getting the Azur dirty as I have 2 little ones and tend to use my bags as work horses. Onthe other hand, Iam trying to get a way from gigantic bags and have some I can use to go out with hubby.

Glamourdoll,
I see you are from Vancouver. I will be there next week. Can you recommend any good restaurants or places of interest. I have never been there before..any good shopping???

I'll be happy to give you recommendations! I'll send you a PM. :smile:

i was like you at some point.. gotta have the red vernis before its gone... but i just cant get myself to fall for any of the existing styles. and i dont want to get anything just so i can have that red lv bag. i decided to hold off and who knows... maybe red will come back in a few years...

get the galliera. its wonderful. you will get scared carrying her at first, but it is just like any other mono bag. its canvas so its worry free... i got jean transfer even to my mono lh... azur is nothing different from mono.

I actually like both bags a lot and think they both can be worn casually or both dressed up. I can see wearing the Bellevue with jeans and a t-shirt, and I actually think it would be a stronger work-horse type bag than the azur galliera, especially with little ones. Vernis is very durable! I do think that if you like the bag, the color pomme being discontinued is a good reason to keep it. However, if you really aren't sure about the bag, then I would exchange it for the Galliera, maybe you can get an SLG in the vernis pomme color? Good luck with your decision!