to keep or exchange...HELP

Hi,

I just purchased the Bellevue GM in Pomme and loved it in the store. My dilemma is that I walked into the boutique really, really wanting the galliera PM in Azur. Now, I only get one bag a yr so I'm on the fence about keeping the Bellevue. Part of me thinks the galliera is classier and can be dressed up or paired with Jeans and a tee but nor the case with the Bellevue?

Oh, help me please!!! Do I keep or exchange it?????
I don't have a bag in either the vernis or Azur

Last edited:

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
keep it I don't like the galleria (maybe i'm the only one :smile: but verni line is so sweet ...specialy pomme and trust me you can wear this with anything you want for example you choose é jean with a withe tshirt and put on the bellevue classy also white and black with blue with anything you want ....trust me you will look more special than with the galliera:smile: I have the wilshire in pomme and i'm in love with it

Dec 19, 2008
I think it seems like you're regretting your purchase with the Bellevue. I would go back and exchange it for the Galliera since that was what you were planning to get in the first place. Don't get sidetracked! ;)

thanks,
I guess the only reason I would keep the Bellevue is that the Pomme is supposed to be discontinued..I don't know if that is a reason to keep though. I am also a little worried about getting the Azur dirty as I have 2 little ones and tend to use my bags as work horses. Onthe other hand, Iam trying to get a way from gigantic bags and have some I can use to go out with hubby.

Glamourdoll,
I see you are from Vancouver. I will be there next week. Can you recommend any good restaurants or places of interest. I have never been there before..any good shopping???

Dec 19, 2008
thanks,
I guess the only reason I would keep the Bellevue is that the Pomme is supposed to be discontinued..I don't know if that is a reason to keep though. I am also a little worried about getting the Azur dirty as I have 2 little ones and tend to use my bags as work horses. Onthe other hand, Iam trying to get a way from gigantic bags and have some I can use to go out with hubby.

Glamourdoll,
I see you are from Vancouver. I will be there next week. Can you recommend any good restaurants or places of interest. I have never been there before..any good shopping???
I'll be happy to give you recommendations! I'll send you a PM. :smile:

SpeedyLover

Dec 14, 2009
IL
i was like you at some point.. gotta have the red vernis before its gone... but i just cant get myself to fall for any of the existing styles. and i dont want to get anything just so i can have that red lv bag. i decided to hold off and who knows... maybe red will come back in a few years...

get the galliera. its wonderful. you will get scared carrying her at first, but it is just like any other mono bag. its canvas so its worry free... i got jean transfer even to my mono lh... azur is nothing different from mono.

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I actually like both bags a lot and think they both can be worn casually or both dressed up. I can see wearing the Bellevue with jeans and a t-shirt, and I actually think it would be a stronger work-horse type bag than the azur galliera, especially with little ones. Vernis is very durable! I do think that if you like the bag, the color pomme being discontinued is a good reason to keep it. However, if you really aren't sure about the bag, then I would exchange it for the Galliera, maybe you can get an SLG in the vernis pomme color? Good luck with your decision!

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Well, if you think you'll be happier exchanging, then I recommend doing that. It's better to appreciate your one bag a year, than wonder "what if?" the rest of the year.