To keep Dauphine MM or exchange for Dauphine mini

evelyn_132

O.G.
May 31, 2008
Hello forumers,

I‘m only about 152cm tall and I have ordered a Dauphine MM for work bag. Yet to receive and never try on before buying.

Anyone around my height has this bag and feel it is fine? I’m afraid that is an impulse buy..:

Do you think I should exchange for mini Dauphine?

I have the Dauphine mm for more than a year now.
I mostly carry a mini pochette, a zippy coin purse, my cellphone, a small tissue pack, some gum & a small hand sanitizer.
All this kinda fits just right inside the mm. Sometimes I do just drop in my sunnies(without a case) at the very top & I have to pull the flap tighter to close it. If u carry less than this then u can go for the mini Dauphine. But I find the mm to be the perfect size for me & I absolutely love this bag!:heart:
Maybe just wait for the Dauphine mm to arrive & try it out. If u find it too overwhelming on your frame, u can exchange it for the mini:smile:

I have the Dauphine mm for more than a year now.
I mostly carry a mini pochette, a zippy coin purse, my cellphone, a small tissue pack, some gum & a small hand sanitizer.
All this kinda fits just right inside the mm. Sometimes I do just drop in my sunnies(without a case) at the very top & I have to pull the flap tighter to close it. If u carry less than this then u can go for the mini Dauphine. But I find the mm to be the perfect size for me & I absolutely love this bag!:heart:
Maybe just wait for the Dauphine mm to arrive & try it out. If u find it too overwhelming on your frame, u can exchange it for the mini:smile:

Thank you for your reply! May I know how tall are you?

Hello forumers,

I‘m only about 152cm tall and I have ordered a Dauphine MM for work bag. Yet to receive and never try on before buying.

Anyone around my height has this bag and feel it is fine? I’m afraid that is an impulse buy..:

Do you think I should exchange for mini Dauphine?
where did you order from?
out of stock on web.

I tried both MM and mini when they first came out, MM was big and that huge tall tab in the front was too weird to me, Mini would be perfect size and the tab was appropriate but doesn't have the chain so I ended up not buying either, for over $2,500 and the MM now $3,000, I opted for Chanel

I know what you mean. I used to be in the Chanel purseforum more often. I decided to go for this Dauphine as I thought it might be a good collectable and I have examine them fakes which can’t do the LV gold buckle right.

I tried both MM and mini when they first came out, MM was big and that huge tall tab in the front was too weird to me, Mini would be perfect size and the tab was appropriate but doesn't have the chain so I ended up not buying either, for over $2,500 and the MM now $3,000, I opted for Chanel
I have 20 Chanel purses and was never carry one yet LOL.
I carried my azur saleya pm, and still have new ebene saleya pm. Thinking part with that ebene though.
just got city steamer mini in black 2 days ago. So little but it's ok for special occasions (i like birkin but wanted strap, therefore went with LV city steamer)