To Janine, From Janine help

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
so, I think it's about time I get myself one of these..because well, it's my name! :biggrin: I wasn't loving the original Janine design, kinda plain, BUT I'm really liking the DB Retro embossed Leather in either yellow or mint...anyone have this one..thoughts? Has anyone seen the mint in person? Online it looks more aqua, which I like.

Thanks!

Janine
You have to get a namesake bag, It's in the rules
Think GG took some recon pics of Retro, don't know if she
got the Janines but the colors were pretty.
I have the original one in teal and absolutely love Ms Plain Jane

Janine

Do you find Ms Janine to have enough room for all your things, hopi?

I'm looking at the pink Python Janine. :loveeyes: I love the look but am concerned about size.

From yesterday's "T & F" mission:

DBpinkPythonJanineYounkers_zps46545bef.jpg

We all should have the bags that are named after us! ;) So far, no "Sue's" that I know of!

Sue

Do you find Ms Janine to have enough room for all your things, hopi?

I'm looking at the pink Python Janine. :loveeyes: I love the look but am concerned about size.

From yesterday's "T & F" mission:

DBpinkPythonJanineYounkers_zps46545bef.jpg

We all should have the bags that are named after us! ;) So far, no "Sue's" that I know of!

Sue

Sue,
The bag is a medium to large and had no problem carrying all my stuff.
Got this bag as soon as she came out and got lots of compliments and felt it was super easy to carry. It does break one of my rules of perfect bag, no full zip on the top. But never had a problem with this lady. Super neat looking and nothing falls out of place. Loved that the long strap could made smaller with the extra piece. It was a nice touch, made it the perfect length for me.
We all should have a namesake!

Sue,
The bag is a medium to large and had no problem carrying all my stuff.
Got this bag as soon as she came out and got lots of compliments and felt it was super easy to carry. It does break one of my rules of perfect bag, no full zip on the top. But never had a problem with this lady. Super neat looking and nothing falls out of place. Loved that the long strap could made smaller with the extra piece. It was a nice touch, made it the perfect length for me.
We all should have a namesake!

Thanks, hopi! :smile:

It doesn't look like the Python version of Janine has the strap with the extra buckle so that a piece of it can be removed. I wish it did! However, I will check her out some more at the store before buying. She is a beauty!

Sue

Janine

Thanks I will check that out...and I know we all should have a namesake! I NEVER find things with my name on it let alone spelled the same way! :smile: