To Hot Pink Daf or not to Hot Pink Daf

Loubiwhirl_

Big Heels=Big Dreams
Jun 16, 2011
Hey ladies I need some help!

So Ive had my fair share of Loubs but trouble earlier this year meant I had to sell them all except my flats :sad: so... Ive been putting money aside to get myself a nice new pair and set my heart on Framboise Dafs! I FINALLY found a pair (the last pair in London) in my size and was overjoyed! But here's the dilemma:

Should I spend all my hard saved £££ on this pair, or wait til after Christmas and take a chance in the sales?

What would you do? I know a few of you have the pink Dafs and love them!
:help:

In my opinion, if you really like them a lot go NOW for them!!
I don't think they still are available on the sale period because they are new for this season... :S You can purchase other style on sale but perhaps you don't like them as much as the pink Daffs....

I also love this shoe (love Daffs, but my boyfriend hates them...), and I want them too...

Please, let us know what you'll do! :biggrin:

I think you should get them. I just got the Nude Dafs (I missed the first go round cause I went with black Lady Dafs) but like CrispedRosa, my DH does not think it is a sexy shoe...he finds it clunky....As mentioned above...this color is very popular, I dont think it will be a sale item.

You're right, I was thinking oh I might get a few pairs for the same price but they wont be THIS PAIR so I'm taking the plunge! Theyre posted out to me on Monday and are only coming down the road so they wont take long :woot:

I think you should get them. I just got the Nude Dafs (I missed the first go round cause I went with black Lady Dafs) but like CrispedRosa, my DH does not think it is a sexy shoe...he finds it clunky....As mentioned above...this color is very popular, I dont think it will be a sale item.

My DBF thinks "I can pull off anything" so Im confident he wont mind too much, I was hesitating as I'm not really a pink kinda girl but this colour is just so amazing I know I'll make excuses to wear them.
I wasnt thinking I'd find these in the sale, just that I'd find some pairs that would make passing on these worthwhile but no, the heart wants what the heart wants :biggrin:

You're right, I was thinking oh I might get a few pairs for the same price but they wont be THIS PAIR so I'm taking the plunge! Theyre posted out to me on Monday and are only coming down the road so they wont take long :woot:

Congrats! You won't regret it! If you had waited they probably would have sold out. That's been my luck in buying men's CL's. You have to act fast! :P

Jönathan;20419560 said:
Congrats! You won't regret it! If you had waited they probably would have sold out. That's been my luck in buying men's CL's. You have to act fast! :P

Haha well after ringing around EVERY Louboutin boutique and carrier in England and finding ONE pair in MY SIZE, I thought this must be fate :love:

My DBF thinks "I can pull off anything" so Im confident he wont mind too much, I was hesitating as I'm not really a pink kinda girl but this colour is just so amazing I know I'll make excuses to wear them.
I wasnt thinking I'd find these in the sale, just that I'd find some pairs that would make passing on these worthwhile but no, the heart wants what the heart wants :biggrin:
Oh yes you must get them...there is no question you can pull of the color and style....Dafs are very user friendly actually; the style is comfortable and the color is fabulous (hahaha you need look no further than my Avatar to see how I love BOLD Shocking pink for my accessories). Some are put off by the huge chunk of the Daf sole (like my DH)....lets face it - a "dainty/feminine" shoe aren't, but if you love them you need to act now!!!! Good luck!

I agree with everyone that you should get them since you really want them so much rather than trying to find a subsitute in sales! So I think you made the right choice.
Can't wait to see them!