To Hang or Not To Hang...

Hello Gals!!

Just wondering how all of you overnight your purses. I usually keep the same purse for quite a while. I just received my Hailey today and have her on a hanging hook in the laundry room for easy take and go in the AM with the kids and school. I have been known to forget my purse on the way out when it's in the bedroom.
So how do you ladies keep your bags when not in use for the day? Do you hang them or are you afraid of long term damage from the weight of hanging?? What would you personally suggest??

Thanks!!
ParatrooperWife

I sit mine on a table by the front door....I never hang them either- too worried about stretching out the shoulder strap(s) and also worried about it rubbing against the door/chair etc.. I'd be hanging it from.

I usually sit mine on the kitchen counter when I get home or sometimes place on my dresser - but if I bring into my bedroom I usually forget and have to back track before I leave for work.

It depends on the bag. Something like my madison hippie that has not structure gets hung up. I just worry that it will get some weird bending mark or something if I leave it puddled. Audrey, peyton tote... things like this sit on a white shelf in my office. So basically if they stand on their own then they stand lol.

i don't hang mine up unless its one of those that is more thicker? like end of bed post..which has a good width in diameter so it is like if its on my shoulder..

but usually it sits in my closet or, lies flat if its not a structural bag..so it doesn't get any bents or wrinkles.

This is going to sound funny, but my purse has its own "seat" in the living room. I have a little decorative storage box next to a side table in my living room for it to sit on.