To go for the Gucci Marmont Mini Round Shoulder Bag or the Saint Laurent Jade?

Hey everyone, I really love the look of the round bags at the moment and I am considering purchasing one in white. The chanel round clutch seems to be extremely small and cannot fit much, however, the Gucci and Saint Laurent round bags are a bit bigger. Does anyone know which is a better buy between the Gucci Marmont and the Saint Laurent Jade? I am thinking Gucci may be better for resale purposes, but that does not bother me too much. Thank you!
13436055_21889774_1000.jpg

P00434548.jpg

I don't have the Saint Laurent but I have the Gucci Marmont round bag. I also wanted the round Chanel clutch with chain and I purposely went to the Chanel boutique just to check if my phone can fit. Unfortunately, although it is so darned cute, it is too small and can't even fit a card holder :sad:. So I ended up with my red Gucci round bag. My iphone X fits + lots of room for more.

Look up Chase Amie's video in Youtube, she did a review on a white Saint Laurent round bag and if I recall correctly, her phone does not fit but she likes it anyways.
Good luck! :smile:

I love round bags too!

The Cassandre YSL logo is very elegant and I like the position of the logo but I prefer the Gucci bag on account of the calf leather's natural grain against the pressed leather of the YSL.

I think you choose which kind of leather and logo you like better and roll with it (sorry, no pun intended).

Thank you for your insights! Based on some of the replies, I think rather than ordering online I need to go to to the shops to actually make the right decision on the leathers and sizing. Which could be a while now as no non-essential retail is open where I live yet. Hmm, maybe it will be a bag for next summer instead!

Hello there!! I love round bags as well and had to go through the same thing! The Chanel is beautiful but doesn’t fit anything!!! Way too tiny, it will not even fit a phone or small card case. Maybe cash and a lipstick. It’s not for daily use.
I got the round marmont and it fits the same amount or more than the marmont rectangular mini. It fits my iPhone 8, my LV monnais Porte, keys, lipstick, sunglasses, mask and room to boot! It’s still unique as everyone seems to have the camera cases and flaps. I LOVE MINE! Let’s us know what you got! The dimensions are online. I’d get it sooner than later before the price increase if you know you want it. They all accept returns at this time too, so if anything, send it back. Good luck!