To get the pastel pink Gucci belt or not?

Hey everyone, I recently got the Gucci Marmont pink high heeled sandals for my birthday and recently saw the new pastel pink belt. I know it's a bit of a wild card as it's not the most neutral colour, but I wear a lot of pink and white so I thought it would match most of my clothes. The only thing is, the Gucci logo on the belt is silver but it is gold on the sandals. Do you think it matters? I also would most likely wear the belt with dresses so I'm not sure if a thin or thicker belt would be best for that....The pastel pink colour only comes in the thin option but there is a more dusky pink one that is thicker. Any opinions? And does anyone know how long this pastel collection will be around for? Perhaps I need to act fast lol!

I was looking at the pink bags today instore and the assistant said its a limited range the pastel with the silver hardware.Not helping much with your question but i have noticed two different coloured pink shoes.What colour are yours shown as?

Hey everyone, I recently got the Gucci Marmont pink high heeled sandals for my birthday and recently saw the new pastel pink belt. I know it's a bit of a wild card as it's not the most neutral colour, but I wear a lot of pink and white so I thought it would match most of my clothes. The only thing is, the Gucci logo on the belt is silver but it is gold on the sandals. Do you think it matters? I also would most likely wear the belt with dresses so I'm not sure if a thin or thicker belt would be best for that....The pastel pink colour only comes in the thin option but there is a more dusky pink one that is thicker. Any opinions? And does anyone know how long this pastel collection will be around for? Perhaps I need to act fast lol!

I think the colour(s) will be seasonal but if the silver hardware sells well they may introduce new colours.

I pink belt is nice even on its own

The width of the belt is more a question on whether you are long wasted/tall or short-waisted and/or petit. Go with the width that you you usually prefer on dresses and suits your body type.