To get or not to get?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This shape of this Kate Spade Bexley bag really caught my eye . . . but I'm not too crazy about the gold pyramid (which is made from 14 karat gold!). What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. I really like it! Simple but not dull.

3. Hmm... my honest opinion? I don't like it. It's just too plain for me and the color might get dirty fast. Any other bag options?

4. Its cute, havent seen a Kate Spade like that yet :biggrin:

5. The strap makes it unique. i like it.

6. I love Kate Spade..love the classic shapes and simplicity...SOOOO I love the bag! I didn't know that was 14k.. that is really NEATO:lol:

7. well its simple and clean cut, im not to sure about the color thou !

8. i really like it! where is it being sold?

9. I haven't seen that particular bag yet. I have a KS Bexley tote and clutch from last summer.

10. That's one of the few kate spade lines that I really like. I think the gold pyramid makes the bag more distinctive, especially on some of the other Bexley styles.

11. Thumbs Up!

12. I like it! Is that gold-plated or solid?

13. I love the strap part. It's what makes it unique. I don't mind the gold pyramid either. Love the bag. Not too simple like some KS's. Looks classic and practical for spring/summer.

14. I like it. The color is very nice for summer!

15. I don't really like the shape or the color ... sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice