To duchessof .... I fainted ....

Mrssparkles, and Fellow H Friends,

Thank You for the nice comments. I love this blanket,and for anyone who hasn't seen it in real life;it is a woven lamb leather. There are three colours all woven together like a plaid.
It is extremely soft and it is lined with cashmere.
There is one design flaw in my opinion.
The cashmere lining is not removable. I keep forgetting to ask Hermes just how I am supposed to have it cleaned?
I bought this strictly for myself,there is no way I am letting my son or husband use it!
Happy New Year Everyone!

Attachments

• 3 h.jpg
    3 h.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 89
duchessof .... I fainted when I saw this picture of your H full leather throw .....:party:

:happydance:

I saw a similar one a few months ago and just the other day, I saw the full leather shawl!

Ooooo .... so luxurious!
attachment.php

What A Magnificent Room:heart::heart::heart: ........THe Throw Is So Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Mrssparkles, and Fellow H Friends,

Thank You for the nice comments. I love this blanket,and for anyone who hasn't seen it in real life;it is a woven lamb leather. There are three colours all woven together like a plaid.
It is extremely soft and it is lined with cashmere.
There is one design flaw in my opinion.
The cashmere lining is not removable. I keep forgetting to ask Hermes just how I am supposed to have it cleaned?
I bought this strictly for myself,there is no way I am letting my son or husband use it!
Happy New Year Everyone!

Sorry boys, mama's napping alone! :graucho: Duchessofs, it's beautiful! You have stunning decor taste!!! :drool:

Happy New Year to you! :yahoo:

Preppycowgirl, Thanks for the compliment! I do my own decorating. I have found amazing things in thrift stores and Ebay! My paint colour is Sherwin Williams Rejuvenate SW6620