To die for purse selection...

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
I got this link from a gal on another fashion site.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tocopacific/769934/769935/

I can't understand a word of it; but, the selection is absolutely amazing. Also, check our their Balenciagia selection - I have never seen so many B-bags in one place EVER.

The prices are ridiculous, they overcharge for everything; hoewever, the photo selection is amazing...I could select 20 bags from the Chloe and Balenciagia sections that I would want.

Jebus, almost $2,200 for a silver metallic Paddy? Those prices might explain why you see so many asian folks shopping in the high-end boutiques all over the world.

Especially in Japan, Western stuff usually goes for more than it's worth. That's why Japanese ppl will fly to Hawaii to buy high-end merchandise, cause it's cheaper to them.

bobojue said:
Especially in Japan, Western stuff usually goes for more than it's worth. That's why Japanese ppl will fly to Hawaii to buy high-end merchandise, cause it's cheaper to them.

It's really strange how luxury items are priced higher in Japan yet the market in Asia is still immense.. well, I guess it's sheer volume. There are more Louis Vuitton bags sold in Japan than anywhere else.. and not just fake ones ! :lol: