To die for purse selection...

1. I got this link from a gal on another fashion site.

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tocopacific/769934/769935/

I can't understand a word of it; but, the selection is absolutely amazing. Also, check our their Balenciagia selection - I have never seen so many B-bags in one place EVER.

The prices are ridiculous, they overcharge for everything; hoewever, the photo selection is amazing...I could select 20 bags from the Chloe and Balenciagia sections that I would want.

2. It has the small paddys! I don't know what it says either but I do like looking at the purse pics! Thanks!

3. Jebus, almost $2,200 for a silver metallic Paddy? Those prices might explain why you see so many asian folks shopping in the high-end boutiques all over the world.

4. Especially in Japan, Western stuff usually goes for more than it's worth. That's why Japanese ppl will fly to Hawaii to buy high-end merchandise, cause it's cheaper to them.

5. It's really strange how luxury items are priced higher in Japan yet the market in Asia is still immense.. well, I guess it's sheer volume. There are more Louis Vuitton bags sold in Japan than anywhere else.. and not just fake ones ! :lol:

6. i drolled on my keyboard... well almost hehe =)

7. Oh man, I spent about 30 mins browsing that site :love: So many beauties, so little money :-X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice