To click BIN, or not? That is the question.

1. DO IT!! It's so beautiful :yahoo:

2. With that price, you better do it NOW! That is an amazing price for a gorgeous bag. I love finding deals like that!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!:yahoo:

3. Done :shame: !!!!!!!!! My first MJ!

4. YAY Cristina!!!

You are in biiiiiiiiiig trouble now.:yahoo:

5. Heh. I just saw someone post that they found a tomato red Blake at an Off 5th outlet. I have been lusting over a Blake in red, emerald green or butter for months, if not a year. I am in big trouble ;) But this is my first bag purchase in 6 months! I'm so happy that I held off and waited until I had the cash in hand, rather than charge anything :nuts:

6. Cristina, congrats! =)

7. Cristina, that is a great deal! Congrats on your first MJ, I am sure it will not be the last!

8. Thanks, ladies! :smile: I'm excited to get it, I'll definitely post pictures. It looks like the perfect size, and the shoulder strap looks super comfortable. I need a good everyday shoulder bag in a cute color :nuts:

9. do it do it do it!! congratulations, I see that you bought it... well done!

10. Good girl!! What a deal! I just bought the tomato blake today at Saks Off 5th! PM me if you want the phone #..But not sure if they have any more!!! I love that color! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics-Lovely!!!! :heart: Emmy

11. Awesome deal! Way to go! Can't wait to see your own pics when it comes!

12. Congratulations!!! It's such a gorgeous color! Can't wait for you to get it!:yahoo:

13. Congrats! You are sooo going to love this bag!

14. Congrats on your first MJ Christina! It's a great first piece to own. :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice