To click BIN, or not? That is the question.

I've fallen in love with this bag - eBay: AUTHENTIC MARC JACOBS SOPHIA- PISTACHIO NWOT $895 RTL (item 180049033833 end time Nov-18-06 19:51:12 PST)

What do you guys think? Worth the splurge? I've been trying to be on a budget lately, but I always buy myself one nice gift for the holidays. I know it's a bit early, but this looks like a pretty good deal. I love the color :nuts:

So... to click BIN, or not? That is the question.

With that price, you better do it NOW! That is an amazing price for a gorgeous bag. I love finding deals like that!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!:yahoo:

YAY Cristina!!!

You are in biiiiiiiiiig trouble now.:yahoo:

Heh. I just saw someone post that they found a tomato red Blake at an Off 5th outlet. I have been lusting over a Blake in red, emerald green or butter for months, if not a year. I am in big trouble ;) But this is my first bag purchase in 6 months! I'm so happy that I held off and waited until I had the cash in hand, rather than charge anything :nuts:

Thanks, ladies! :smile: I'm excited to get it, I'll definitely post pictures. It looks like the perfect size, and the shoulder strap looks super comfortable. I need a good everyday shoulder bag in a cute color :nuts:

Good girl!! What a deal! I just bought the tomato blake today at Saks Off 5th! PM me if you want the phone #..But not sure if they have any more!!! I love that color! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics-Lovely!!!! :heart: Emmy