To cinch the sides on an Epi Neverfull?

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
Hi ladies!
How does everyone feel about cinching the sides on an Epi Neverfull? I have heard not to from one or two but I would like more of an opinion. Will is cause cracking? But it looks so cute cinched! I have the MM and it just looks huge for me especially cause it's more structured so I experimented and cinched it in and I think it looks great and not too overwhelming on my petite body. But I haven't worn it out like this because I'm scared. Should I be scared? Thoughts and advice on the wear and tear cinched in please !
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403990692.470880.jpg

:loveeyes: that colour looks so nice against the yellow wall!
I don't have an epi nf but have seen numerous threads where tpf'ers say their SA told them not to cinch it, have you tried a search? It seems a shame not to cinch it, it looks so cute that way. I've had my de nf 9 months and I have forgotten that it can be cinched as I've not done it for fear of cracking.

Hi ladies!
How does everyone feel about cinching the sides on an Epi Neverfull? I have heard not to from one or two but I would like more of an opinion. Will is cause cracking? But it looks so cute cinched! I have the MM and it just looks huge for me especially cause it's more structured so I experimented and cinched it in and I think it looks great and not too overwhelming on my petite body. But I haven't worn it out like this because I'm scared. Should I be scared? Thoughts and advice on the wear and tear cinched in please !
View attachment 2669164

I also got the new Epi Neverfull in Corail and also go the cute charm, too! I am also petite (4'11"), and really have been tempted to cinch the sides, but haven't had the nerve to do it, just out of concern for any cracking. I had this happen with the DE Neverfull, but I do think that this leather is really different and without the same glazing, but I think I have been still nervous to do it. Maybe down the road, when the bag has been carried a lot and I am worried less, I'll try it cinched.
IMG_2357_zps3266bbf4.jpg

My advice would be if you wear it cinched, keep it cinched. The cracking would be more likely (in my opinion) if you keep cinching and uncinching the bag. Also, treat the leather accordingly, to keep it supple. Ultimately, if you're worried about cracking (which given the price of the bag is totally understandable) then keep it uncinched. Whatever you decide, it is nevertheless a gorgeous LV. Congrats and please try to Enjoy!

Don't be scared! I wouldn't cinch and un-cinch a great deal if you're concerned, but it's so pretty cinched that I don't think you should be too nervous to enjoy that feature. :biggrin:

My SA said not to do it. But i dont know how true. And if one day i have it, i wont do it either because i dont really like the look of it cinched. I like to see neverfull GM in canvas to be cinched. But not the epi. ;)

Hi ladies!
View attachment 2669164

I wouldn't cinch the bag! I don't think it's made for cinching. I would be afraid of it getting cracks. Congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy it. It's a stunning bag.:smile:

Thanks for all your input ladies! I will probably stick with not until I feel more comfortable. The bag looks great either way and I'll be getting plenty of use from her.
Maybe this is a sign to get a DA NF to cinch (;

I also got the new Epi Neverfull in Corail and also go the cute charm, too! I am also petite (4'11"), and really have been tempted to cinch the sides, but haven't had the nerve to do it, just out of concern for any cracking. I had this happen with the DE Neverfull, but I do think that this leather is really different and without the same glazing, but I think I have been still nervous to do it. Maybe down the road, when the bag has been carried a lot and I am worried less, I'll try it cinched.

IMG_2357_zps3266bbf4.jpg

The way the light hits your bag is just gorgeous! I'm thinking the same, I'll probably cinch it later on when I'm worried less too and stop babying it(: