To Charm or not to Charm???

Hi - I just got a new, and my first Balenciaga Classic bag in White. I have seen so many lovely pics of bags with Juicy and other charms attached. I am just wondering what the general opinion on this is. Do most of you like the look with the charms on - or do you think it detracts from the bag???

I would love to hang a little, cute charm on my b-bag but haven't found a worthy one. LOL!!:yes:
Don't think it'll detract from bag unless it's one of those half the size of bbags.
I think juicy couture has some really cute ones -I like the frog prince alot, but think it's completely sold out and super ex on fleabay!
Pls post pics when you get your dream charm. :smile:

Some people do it tastefully, others, remind me of office space with their flare requirements.

I only have one charm on one bag, and it's not even a bbag, but the charm was made for me by a friend, and it's the only way I can show it off.

For me, no charms. I don't mind it on other peoples bags, but personally, I feel cheesy with a charm. I don't think it suits my dry, sarcastic personality or something!

I think it's truly a personal preferrence. I really enjoy selecting and wearing small, tasteful charms to go with each of my bags. I like the Juicy Couture bracelet charms. It's like jewelry for my bags! I know others like to put huge, cute or edgy stuffed charms on their bags and still others prefer none, so the bags can speak for themselves. Try one a see what you like. All my bags have a charm. Here's two:

Sandstone RH Part Time with Juicy Cherries
IMG_0407.jpg

Black RH City with Juicy Bee
IMG_0406.jpg

Good luck!

I sometimes like seeing them posted here (little ones, not huge things), but for me, I don't think I can do it. I like bbags as they are, a bit rock chick and edgy and I feel adding a charm 'girlifies' it too much (speaking about me only of course).

I have tied a scarf to the handle of my sandstone work though. Thats as far it it goes with a scarf. No charms or 'jewellery'....