To Charm or not to Charm???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - I just got a new, and my first Balenciaga Classic bag in White. I have seen so many lovely pics of bags with Juicy and other charms attached. I am just wondering what the general opinion on this is. Do most of you like the look with the charms on - or do you think it detracts from the bag???

2. I think it looks fine but I don't like to do it with an oversized charm. IMO, it looks a bit childish or tacky if its too big.

3. IMO it detracts from the beauty of the bbag.......maybe it´s because I´m 43,LOL, so charms on my bbag is a def. no no;)

Kat

4. I almost put a huge prada robot on my bal:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

5. ^^Prada robot is kinda cool though. On a Bal weekender? that might work

6. I thought it was small but when I got it, I found it's huge and heavy!! Then I gave up the idea of hanging it on the bag, it's still cute though!:P:P:P

7. I put charms on all my bags [​IMG]
    A nice small or medium sized charm on a city would look nice, nothing too big.

8. I think as long as the charm isn't TOO big it's ok..I like to tie a colorful scarf around my black City sometimes to dress it up :smile:

9. I would love to hang a little, cute charm on my b-bag but haven't found a worthy one. LOL!!:yes:
    Don't think it'll detract from bag unless it's one of those half the size of bbags.
    I think juicy couture has some really cute ones -I like the frog prince alot, but think it's completely sold out and super ex on fleabay!
    Pls post pics when you get your dream charm. :smile:

10. Some people do it tastefully, others, remind me of office space with their flare requirements.

I only have one charm on one bag, and it's not even a bbag, but the charm was made for me by a friend, and it's the only way I can show it off.

11. For me, no charms. I don't mind it on other peoples bags, but personally, I feel cheesy with a charm. I don't think it suits my dry, sarcastic personality or something!

12. I think it's truly a personal preferrence. I really enjoy selecting and wearing small, tasteful charms to go with each of my bags. I like the Juicy Couture bracelet charms. It's like jewelry for my bags! I know others like to put huge, cute or edgy stuffed charms on their bags and still others prefer none, so the bags can speak for themselves. Try one a see what you like. All my bags have a charm. Here's two:

Sandstone RH Part Time with Juicy Cherries
    [​IMG]

Black RH City with Juicy Bee
    [​IMG]

Good luck!

13. I sometimes like seeing them posted here (little ones, not huge things), but for me, I don't think I can do it. I like bbags as they are, a bit rock chick and edgy and I feel adding a charm 'girlifies' it too much (speaking about me only of course).

I have tied a scarf to the handle of my sandstone work though. Thats as far it it goes with a scarf. No charms or 'jewellery'....

14. For me no charms neither. I think Bbags are so gorgeous that they don't need anything on them ;)