To buy or pass? RTW-Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There was a new arrival event at NMLC yesterday and I have this Chanel 13P dress on hold, it's marked down to $550. Can't decide if it's a forever wearable dress or I should pass. I need to make a decision today as Chanel items are final sale at Last Call. TIA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would go for it!!!

3. I love it and its a goo price. I feel that Chanel pieces go and come back in style very quickly.

4. Buy it! Super cute! Is this NMLC great mall?

5. Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Tx

6. I feel like this dress is classic and you would be able to wear it for years to come! If it looks great on then I would go for it. If the fit is questionable then I would pass.

7. I say go for it!!! :smile:

8. No question - purchase!

9. Its really lovely! Keeper!

10. Fabulous dress; I'd buy that in a heartbeat and for that price...wow. I''d be running out of the door with it! It's a classic dress, nothing trendy about it. The lines are lovely and the material is also great. To me it's a lifetime dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chasing my rainbow!

11. Keep it!!

12. OMG no question, grab it and run! Agree with tutu, I don't see anything trendy about it! Love it-is there another one for me? :lolots:

13. I like it a lot, it's a keeper IMO. Great deal (the price of a scarf), congrats!

14. I would definitely buy it!!!:yahoo:

15. Looks classic and very wearable! Go for it!