To buy or not to buy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just got myself a Chanel boy in black caviar and is totally on a roll! Then I saw this baby and now I'm thinking if I should get this too... Clearly obsessed I know. But has anyone on tpf got this bag? How do they wear? And which size works better? Any advice will be much appreciated! x
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466771876.339283.jpg

2. lots of people have this style bag or wallet. check the general Chanel forum.

3. I have this bag in both sizes in two different colors. I love this bag and it is super darling. I love how it looks like the classic flap bag and I love the chevron pattern with the gold hardware. I think it is a personal preference as to which size you like. Of course, the bigger size holds more items. I'm petite but I generally love the bigger size one because of functionality.

4. Omg I may have just bought this bag... Thanks to brexit and the plunging £. Feel terrible for the Brits tho. But alas I bought the bag at an unexpected discount!

5. Which colour did you get yours in? Mind sharing some photos? :smile: Pretty pretty please...

6. I was looking for photos and reviews on tpf but can't seem to find any... would you mind putting the links here? Thanks in advance x

7. I have the small size and I love it ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466868386.965597.jpg

8. @samch this bag is beautiful. Do u mind sharing the price? Also does it feel delicate or durable? Thank you!

9. The bag is really soft lambskin but as its distressed I don't think it will show any scratches up like a normal lambskin would , I don't feel like I need to baby it ,I paid £1630 for it

10. There is a nice unboxing of one here , hers is in the next size up to mine if anyone is interested

11. I love the colour on yours!!! How does it hold up to colour transfers though? I think I'd prefer the bigger one since I tend to carry a bit more...

12. I don't know as I've just got it and have not used it yet , I will be sticking to wearing it with light colours to avoid colour transfer