To Buy or Not To Buy?

vincent ko

Feb 25, 2013
Hey all!

I'm having a dilemma on whether I should purchase the PS1 Medium in Black. I'm in love with the bag and I don't see that the style is going away any time soon. Plus, I think that they might increase the price again and I don't want to purchase one if it's super expensive.

I've been reading so many threads regarding the PS1 Medium and a lot of people are complaining about the quality and I'm not sure if I should buy it or not. I currently own a Balenciaga City and if I do decide to purchase PS1 I would need to sell the City. Do you guys think it's worth it?

Thank you! :smile:

Do you guys think the back of the front flap is crooked? I'm thinking of getting one from Farfetch.

24wznsm.jpg

Last edited:

SilviaLovesBags

Toaster for Toaster
O.G.
Apr 7, 2011
Hey all!

I'm having a dilemma on whether I should purchase the PS1 Medium in Black. I'm in love with the bag and I don't see that the style is going away any time soon. Plus, I think that they might increase the price again and I don't want to purchase one if it's super expensive.

I've been reading so many threads regarding the PS1 Medium and a lot of people are complaining about the quality and I'm not sure if I should buy it or not. I currently own a Balenciaga City and if I do decide to purchase PS1 I would need to sell the City. Do you guys think it's worth it?

Do you guys think the back of the front flap is crooked? I'm thinking of getting one from Farfetch.

24wznsm.jpg
I'm going to be no help. I'm on the same boat. ****** has a black one and she currently has a 20% coupon http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/proenza-schouler-c-22_76/proenza-schouler-black-ps1-medium-p-3743.html I think it would be hard to give up the Bal they are so different.

vodense

Feb 8, 2014
Hey all!

24wznsm.jpg
I've had the bal city twice. Nice bag and super roomy but what annoyed me was the too short strap. I really love my crossbody bags. The second thing is that the long strap was gliding off my shoulder so it couldn't get a nice grip on the shoulder. I had to have it in the crocket of my arm. That's why I sold both. I bought a PS1 instead and never regretted. Leather wise I think that the PS1 is softer compared to the newer bal cities (i had one from 2010 and one from 2013). There's also more room in the PS1 even though it doesn't look like it. And there's more compartments. So overall if you like the look of PS1 then I wouldn't be scared to change. But if you love and adore your city you might wanna keep it. You can always save up and then have both bags :P