To buy or not to buy?

The dilemma is that ive bought 6 new michael kors bags in the last month ha. Two of which havnt arrived yet. I dont have any blue bags well not bright just have a navy blue mulberry bag but thats it.

Where did you find the medium? I have two sapphire bags now too lol. I just got the large sapphire sutton. I think if you don't have any sapphire and you like that bag go for it. I bought it a few months and returned it because I wasn't sure about it and it was soooo hard to find again later. Now that the sapphire color is on sale at most stores right now it will be even harder to find and you don't want to regret it. It's really an amazing bag in an amazing color.

Where did you find the medium? I have two sapphire bags now too lol. I just got the large sapphire sutton. I think if you don't have any sapphire and you like that bag go for it. I bought it a few months and returned it because I wasn't sure about it and it was soooo hard to find again later. Now that the sapphire color is on sale at most stores right now it will be even harder to find and you don't want to regret it. It's really an amazing bag in an amazing color.

Sorry i thought i had replied. I got it from avenue K im uk based but that was the only place i could find it who would ship there i have used them before a couple of weeks ago and they were good.

U spend that little for 6 bags is really worth the money.. haha. What are they?

Sorry i dont under stand you? im used to buying mulberry bags and they cost a hell of alot more you can get a couple of mk bags for what one mulberry would cost. Ive gone off mulberry a bit though not seen anything ive liked for ages