To Buy Or Not To Buy...

mtheriault6

Oct 21, 2008
Orlando Fl
I Have no idea what is better to buy, a new keepall or Vintage. Up until now i have been using a really vintage one that my aunt gave me but it broke so it made the trip to the recycling plant lol. So I was wondering if you guys could give some pros and cons about both buying a new one and a vintage one. Thanks for your help! :smile:

Nov 20, 2009
My closet
It depends on your budget and how often you are going to use it. A new one goes a long way, but a nice, semi-new second hand will also do the trick.

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
Like other posters have mentioned, it really depends on your budget and how often you're going to use it. If you plan on using it frequently and you have the money, I'd get a new one! The mon mono ones on the LV website are gorgeous! If you don't use it that often, you can always check out ebay for some good deals on a pre-loved keepall.......even if you are going to use it a lot I have seen some really good deals on some keepalls in great condition! It's fun to splurge if you have the money though! Good luck with your decision!