To buy or not to buy???

mango_h23

Jun 19, 2008
hey girls i need your help. I really like the new anya hindmarch cooper bag the one also carried by angelina jolie,but i am not sure .does anybody has one? I am only 5 foot 3 inches,i am worried it would be too big,and also would it be a good investment piece,something that would last season after season?and what colour u think is the best. it comes in cream,pale grey,tan and black and with silver accents.So plz give me ur opinions and feedback..thanks:smile:

Attachments

• AngelinaJolieAH.jpg
    AngelinaJolieAH.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 106
  • anya-hindmarch-cooper.jpg
    anya-hindmarch-cooper.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 61
  • CooperAnyaHindmarch.jpg
    CooperAnyaHindmarch.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 58
I love big bags and I am 5'4" so I think it would work beautifully; however, you might want to get more opinions. I love the bag! Did you find it on sale anywhere?

hi, i like anya hindmarch bags. i would get it in black or tan if you want it to last more time, although i guess pale grey it´s going to be a hit this year.
i hope you enjoy your bag!!!

thanks dp anya and melanie for ur opinion..
yes anya i was thinking black or tan but grey is beautiful..
dp5118 do u think it should be on sale now when did it launch?its not on sale on anyas website but there is anoter bag on sale there very similar to cooper in shape but with more hardware...i will attach a link to the website its called cholethttp://www.anyahindmarch.com/prod/Tote_Bags/Day_Bags/Cholet/40235/

The grey cooper has been on sale and sold out at Vivre and Pam Jenkins though AH stores still have them in stock and will not put it on sale. I tried on the bag last night at the AH store in short hills and the 1 thing i didn't like was how heavy it is and that was without all my stuff in it. I am not a fan of the black bc the hardware is gold and the bottom is dark silver-it just doesn't go. The grey is beautiful and so is the camel. Hope this helps!

hey girls i need your help. I really like the new anya hindmarch cooper bag the one also carried by angelina jolie,but i am not sure .does anybody has one? I am only 5 foot 3 inches,i am worried it would be too big,and also would it be a good investment piece,something that would last season after season?and what colour u think is the best. it comes in cream,pale grey,tan and black and with silver accents.So plz give me ur opinions and feedback..thanks:smile:

I love this bag as well ... I love it in the cream or the pale grey. I love the shape of it and I think a dark color would hide it. The light colors help show off the bag. JMHO;)

My first choice would be the light gray and then the tan. I'd opt for the gray because I don't see as many people carrying gray bags and the color is just so beautiful!

Any of those colors are going to be "classic/season-less", but I would probably stay away from the black just because black bags are everywhere and it will just look like any other black bag.