To buy or not to buy???

mango_h23

Jun 19, 2008
london,uk.
hey girls i need your help. I really like the new anya hindmarch cooper bag the one also carried by angelina jolie,but i am not sure .does anybody has one? I am only 5 foot 3 inches,i am worried it would be too big,and also would it be a good investment piece,something that would last season after season?and what colour u think is the best. it comes in cream,pale grey,tan and black and with silver accents.So plz give me ur opinions and feedback..thanks:smile:

Attachments

debpie

Dec 29, 2007
Nashville TN
I love big bags and I am 5'4" so I think it would work beautifully; however, you might want to get more opinions. I love the bag! Did you find it on sale anywhere?

Anya20

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
hi, i like anya hindmarch bags. i would get it in black or tan if you want it to last more time, although i guess pale grey it´s going to be a hit this year.
i hope you enjoy your bag!!!

Melanie

Compulsive Shopper!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
CT
I really love the style. I also love big bags and I am short! My choice would be the light gray color :smile:

mango_h23

Jun 19, 2008
london,uk.
thanks dp anya and melanie for ur opinion..
yes anya i was thinking black or tan but grey is beautiful..
dp5118 do u think it should be on sale now when did it launch?its not on sale on anyas website but there is anoter bag on sale there very similar to cooper in shape but with more hardware...i will attach a link to the website its called cholethttp://www.anyahindmarch.com/prod/Tote_Bags/Day_Bags/Cholet/40235/

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
The grey cooper has been on sale and sold out at Vivre and Pam Jenkins though AH stores still have them in stock and will not put it on sale. I tried on the bag last night at the AH store in short hills and the 1 thing i didn't like was how heavy it is and that was without all my stuff in it. I am not a fan of the black bc the hardware is gold and the bottom is dark silver-it just doesn't go. The grey is beautiful and so is the camel. Hope this helps!

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
hey girls i need your help. I really like the new anya hindmarch cooper bag the one also carried by angelina jolie,but i am not sure .does anybody has one? I am only 5 foot 3 inches,i am worried it would be too big,and also would it be a good investment piece,something that would last season after season?and what colour u think is the best. it comes in cream,pale grey,tan and black and with silver accents.So plz give me ur opinions and feedback..thanks:smile:
I love this bag as well ... I love it in the cream or the pale grey. I love the shape of it and I think a dark color would hide it. The light colors help show off the bag. JMHO;)

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
My first choice would be the light gray and then the tan. I'd opt for the gray because I don't see as many people carrying gray bags and the color is just so beautiful!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
I never liked this style but it has been very popular. You might find it in Harvey Nicks so you can try it out...

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Any of those colors are going to be "classic/season-less", but I would probably stay away from the black just because black bags are everywhere and it will just look like any other black bag.

NamkhaDrolma

Off to the tower...
O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
That bag looks very polished and elegant, but not stuffy. I don't think it will become dated. For colour, the cream or grey seem most appealing to me.