To buy or not to buy the Hermes piccolo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking about buying this .. and just wondering how useful and or

practical this purse accessory is.. any comments or thoughts..

thanks again to the informative TPF'ers:biggrin:

2. I don't have one but I'm thinking it could be useful for tampons, pens, pencils.......little bits and bobs.....

I think it's a bit pricey for what it is though.......

3. I have one and absolutely love it! I haven't had a pen mark inside any of my bags since I purchased it! I got it in violet so it's bright. If I need a pen or pencil, it is very easy to find in a jiffy!

I am considering a second one for tampons.

4. ok.. sounds good to me.. am thinking about vert anis in swift..and thanks for

your thoughts...

5. What about Bebop?

6. I ADORE my piccolo!!! Perfect for pens, lipsticks, etc. I got rose shocking chevre and I wish I had another one!

I have wanted a bebop for a long time, but I am retentive and the off-center perforated H on the snap(s) drives me nuts.

I have 2 karos and I adore those as well. I held out on those for the longest time because of the price for what it was, and now I can't believe I waited. Love them.

7. I have a piccolo in vert anis and it is the most useful little thing. I usually keep a pen and my nail file in it.

8. Love mine. It is the perfect size for my eyeglasses and a pen.

9. Besides my piccolo, I also have two Bebops - one for makeup, the other for my sunglasses. Everything must have its place... (As one retentive to another!)

10. I have a piccolo and I have never used it. I have the smaller one so mayber that's why. I carry way too much stuff, I needed something bigger!!:P

11. I have one (RS chevre) and just love it ... keep a lip gloss, pen and tylenol tube in it and the colour makes it easy to find in my bag. Lots of times it's all that I take in my Evelyne when I'm walking a lot ... the price is nuts, but I'm trying to look past that ...

12. I find it really small....so I use a karo PM instead for the little knick knacks...

13. Does it come in different sizes?

14. i have one and adore it, i use it as an eyeglasses case for my chanel reading glasses...it fits perfectly inside a small evening bag/clutch, the chanel cases are just gigantic...and i can always find it in my bag, mine is lagon chevre mysore! definitely one of my favorite H accessory buys, next to my Karo GM!

15. It only comes in one size that I know of.

I use that, a karo PM and a karo GM. Right now I am using an LV thingie also, so I think I need another karo. :biggrin: