To buy or Not to buy - Hermes Her Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Liz,

It can be reconditioned. Mine has gone through the process. It came back looking almost brand new! Things that went a bit wrong during reconditioning was that the edging of the leather looked flatter at the end of the day.

But you're probably right about H's growing disinterest in reconditioning older bags. It's rather sad. I don't know when my Courchevel Birkie-baby's coming home. And worse, how much it is going to cost! I hear there are parts of the bag being replaced!

2. Can somebody feel me in as to how Herbag works? Does it have a dif. outer shell you can use? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I really am a Hermes newbie!!!:shame:

3. a herbag has two bottoms and a bunch of hardware that slides through each of the different bottoms to change the look - the top leather part and handles are the same - only the bottoms are different and can be interchanged. There are a bunch of different combinations including vibratto, and toile and regular canvas

4. Thank you, Liz!