To Buy Or Not To Buy - Azur Saleya PM

1. OK, I have it in my darn shopping cart. Just can't seem to hit the button to go ahead and buy it! I might have to stop by the boutique to try it on. I am just trying to justify buying it...

2. Since you are having doubts, I would stop by the boutique and check it out.

3. why not check it out irl first? make sure ya're in love with it first (:

4. Yes.. Please check out in IRL.. I was stuck on GM or MM. Since posting the pics which everybody requested, leaning towards what I have now..
    It's gorgeous! Good luck!:yes: :flowers:

5. Check it out but having the regular Saleya PM I'd say go for it! It's a great bag!!! :yes:

6. Definitely go see it first. The only downside to going to lv in person is you just may walk out of there with something you never planned on getting! I got the speedy 30 azur, well actually my husband bought it for me before I ever saw it in person. I think it's pretty and feminine. I really wanted the saleya pm azur, but this is a gift from hubby, so I'm happy. Have fun in LV!!

7. it comes in the Saleya PM...did not know...

8. If you get rid of it..let me know I was thinking about that one;) :flowers:
    I too haven't tried it on either:sad:

9. Definitely try it on first...good luck!

10. I tried the MM on in the store and it's really pretty!! If you can wait - you should definitely try it out!

11. I say try it out - then you can always get it right then and there if they have it in the store!

12. I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get it, too! :P I agree with everyone else, try it on first and then decide. :yes: I think it's beautiful, but I'm going to see if it looks good on me IRL before I decide.

13. you must try it out :smile: for sure you will love it :smile: its gorgeous

14. i'm also planning on getting the Saleya MM but is it better handheld or can I wear it on my shoulder? :yes:

15. Another TPFer in the visual wore it 3 different ways and she is 5'7":yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice