to buy or not to buy apostrophy 85mm as my first CL shoe

Taty283

Jan 10, 2017
I tried these in the store at Barneys in 37 and they fit pretty well and were already comfy. So I went to order them online from Barneys(i use Brilliant Distinctions and they give you points for shopping online so wanted to buy them online). Anyway the ones from online in the same exact size were wayyyy tighter. Is this normal? I'm worried they wont be comfy now. I really want them and have looked everywhere to find them used, but they are not coming up anywhere.

Do you think this would be a good first CL shoe option?
[GALLERY=media, 2318]apostrophy by Taty283 posted Mar 30, 2017 at 9:10 AM[/GALLERY]

Reactions: Gigi2012
Aug 15, 2014
I think they are a beautiful first CL, and I would keep them. A little breaking-in period should do it. You don't want to size up and have them loose. Or a cobbler can tell you if he can stretch them so they're perfect. I also stick to CLs that are 85mm or lower. I have 2 pairs. Such a wearable height! Congrats.

Reactions: iLuvBeauty

Taty283

Jan 10, 2017
i actually returned them because i was worried they were tight AND there was only one replacement heel(2nd was missing). After I called Barneys about it they just told me to return them....Their customer service is not great. I feel like most other places would have just sent another heel replacement.

I guess I may re-order them now :smile: