To buy a Chanel from Switzerland

I Just called the Zürich store, they have a light blue jumbo in caviar and black in lamb skin with both SH and GH... Don't know if I should wait for the caviar or just get the lamb skin...

Swiss Aus said:
Hi cottoncloud,

Unfortunately they do not have anything in caviar except for the beige. I don't know when their next shipment comes in and they couldn't tell me but I hope I get a call soon! The wait is driving me nuts!

I know, right! If not the ever increasing prices, it's the wait that kills, lol. Btw I once bought a lamb and return it for a caviar (in a diff color!) 'cos I was so afraid of scratching it. personally I'll wait for caviar.. it's not as supple, but I wear with peace of mind. thx for updating w the stocks in Zurich, hope you make up your mind. Either one is a good classic piece really :smile:

I know, right! If not the ever increasing prices, it's the wait that kills, lol. Btw I once bought a lamb and return it for a caviar (in a diff color!) 'cos I was so afraid of scratching it. personally I'll wait for caviar.. it's not as supple, but I wear with peace of mind. thx for updating w the stocks in Zurich, hope you make up your mind. Either one is a good classic piece really :smile:
Thanks Cottoncloud,

I think I will wait for the caviar. I'll call them today again because I'm not confident that they will contact me when they get new stock in!

hi! i will be going to switzerland in May next year and looking to get chanel earrings & a red small flap. which chanel store has more stocks? in geneva or zurich?

i am based in SG. i was wondering if i should get them in SG now or wait till my swizerland trip.

please help. thank you so much! :smile:

hi! i will be going to switzerland in May next year and looking to get chanel earrings & a red small flap. which chanel store has more stocks? in geneva or zurich?

i am based in SG. i was wondering if i should get them in SG now or wait till my swizerland trip.

please help. thank you so much! :smile:

Geneva more stock than Zurich from my experience

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a boy chanel and my friend will be visiting Lausanne Switzerland soon. Any kind tpfers can advise if there is a good availability of boy chanel medium in Lausanne Chanel or they have v limited stocks?

hello!

id be visiting Zurich next month - Sep 13 - for my trip.

Quick check if anyone can find out how much is a Classic Flap Medium Caviar cost, and if there are stocks for it.

Heard there was a recent price adjustment, and stocks are limited for a Classic Flap :sad:

hello!

id be visiting Zurich next month - Sep 13 - for my trip.

Quick check if anyone can find out how much is a Classic Flap Medium Caviar cost, and if there are stocks for it.

Heard there was a recent price adjustment, and stocks are limited for a Classic Flap :sad:
Hi!
I recently bought a medium flap bag w/ lambskin and it cost 4010 CHF.
I don't know about the stock but I saw quite a few classic flaps on the shelves but with seasonal colors... For me it was quite easy to find what I was looking for.

Hi!
I recently bought a medium flap bag w/ lambskin and it cost 4010 CHF.
I don't know about the stock but I saw quite a few classic flaps on the shelves but with seasonal colors... For me it was quite easy to find what I was looking for.
thank you so much!

any idea if the caviar cost the same? id be just getting the black classic flap tho.

hey thanks for sharing!