~To Beige Poudre or Not To Beige Poudre~ Shoes, ZCP or Alma BB REVEAL!!*_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha...I know what that feeling is like...sometimes I am not intending to buy something at the store, but when I see it, it calls out to me and I have to get it!

2. Today's meeting was fabulous and amazing indeed...:tup::tup::tup::tup:

3. :amuse: DH said what happened to just window shopping only:P

4. :pokey: arrrggghhhh....show off!!

lol lucky I got BB to calm me down...otherwise me feel like :noggin: you. So any reveal for me :graucho:

5. Must be 'breakfast' time in Australia...so full of energy!!:biggrin:
    Co ordinate with bjorn's trip...it'll be a 'blast' meeting.....together with the
    LV :queen:...our VVIP here.....

6. Ok will persuade her to go again next year in Aug :graucho:

Wow I am sure it will be happening meeting! Eh I just had Cadbury Peanut Toffee Cookie Dairy Milk :biggrin:

7. Luv the new color the alma BB is a great day to night bag! Congras!

8. :hugs: aww..tks LV Fairy you are so kind

9. So pretty!

10. Love this little cutie! Once you start collecting BB's won't be your last:smile: Congrats!

11. Thanks glamourdoll :biggrin:

Lol you know what I might get another BB if they do come out with seasonal colour that I simply cannot resist! But at this moment I am contented with one :smile:
    Thanks!!

12. Ohhh, I love the color...congrats

13. Very beautiful.

14. :yes: yup the gold undertone just lift up simple beige to another level :love:

:ty:

15. It's gorgeous! congrats!