~To Beige Poudre or Not To Beige Poudre~ Shoes, ZCP or Alma BB REVEAL!!*_^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
    Pretty sunny sunday and kinda windy too but you won't feel that inside LV ;) and my DS as usual was mischief maker at LV today but won't share it with you all here lol!

Well as per subject above I was looking at 3 different items. The cute BP ZCP, Gorgeous BP Stiletto and BP Alma BB...:thinking: Here are some pics

Attached Files:

2. So sexy and elegant at the same time....:heart::heart: about it and those cute ZCP:loveeyes:

Attached Files:

3. What about Alma BB? The bag charm is nice addition but it blended too well :thinking:

Which one would you get??

Attached Files:

4. Anyone up for a reveal??? :smile:

Attached Files:

5. I'm here . . . please say you got the shoes. Allegedly, patent is done and I am heart broken as it looks so much sexier than the suede. But anything will be gorgeous in this color!!!!

6. :popcorn:

7. I can see you got :graucho: sexy legs and those shoes!!! But yes the colour is TDF :drool:

8. Let's see

9. Here it is my first ALMA in BB size nonetheless!! I wish I can steal those shoes but alas my current lifestyle doesn't allow me to wear it at the moment.

Attached Files:

10. Gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

11. Will post more photos to share with you all...I enjoy :love:looking at the bag as it does looks different slightly in colour at certain angle.

Thanks for watching and I hope you all enjoy read my reveal. Time for my beauty nap :winkiss:

12. Thank you LV2008 it is certainly gorgeous colour :cloud9:

13. Beautiful!
    Congrats!

14. Gorgeous colour!!! Congrats & enjoy!!

15. Love the details, my first bag in Vernis :smile:

Attached Files: