To Baroque or not to Baroque, that is the question....

cass_andra

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
Hi ladies!!! So my girlfriends and I are planning a trip to NY this summer and i am SOOOO excited! :woohoo::yahoo::woot::woot::loveeyes::cloud9: I plan on getting the Baroque sunglasses while im in NY. I live in Toronto, Canada and I cant seem to find these sunglasses ANYWHERE! What do you gals think of the Prada Baroque sunglasses?! :cool::cool: TIA

PS. Sorry about the link..you going to have to copy and paste it into the search engine.

google.ca/imgres?q=prada+baroque+sunglasses&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=en&biw=1277&bih=629&tbm=isch&tbnid=OgPcBot_wx2vZM:&imgrefurl=http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prada-baroque-round-sunglasses/3202187&docid=OurUGqcvU7QbaM&imgurl=http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/6/_6524786.jpg&w=350&h=537&ei=M73tUMTwBqnk2wWx7YCQDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=292&sig=100423888220856750222&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:88&tx=37&ty=55

Hi ladies!!! So my girlfriends and I are planning a trip to NY this summer and i am SOOOO excited! :woohoo::yahoo::woot::woot::loveeyes::cloud9: I plan on getting the Baroque sunglasses while im in NY. I live in Toronto, Canada and I cant seem to find these sunglasses ANYWHERE! What do you gals think of the Prada Baroque sunglasses?! :cool::cool: TIA

PS. Sorry about the link..you going to have to copy and paste it into the search engine.

google.ca/imgres?q=prada+baroque+sunglasses&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=N&tbo=d&rls=en&biw=1277&bih=629&tbm=isch&tbnid=OgPcBot_wx2vZM:&imgrefurl=http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/prada-baroque-round-sunglasses/3202187&docid=OurUGqcvU7QbaM&imgurl=http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/6/_6524786.jpg&w=350&h=537&ei=M73tUMTwBqnk2wWx7YCQDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=292&sig=100423888220856750222&page=1&tbnh=137&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:88&tx=37&ty=55

Hi, I googled them and saw pics.... really cute!

Have a grrrreat trip!! Very fun! But do be very careful

i absolutely LOVE them. You will love them even more after seeing it in person. I had planned on purchasing them in the white color (which I've only seen in Prada stores).... but apparently my face is too small for them :cry: my husband said i looked like a cartoon character and would not let me purchase them haha.

i absolutely LOVE them. You will love them even more after seeing it in person. I had planned on purchasing them in the white color (which I've only seen in Prada stores).... but apparently my face is too small for them :cry: my husband said i looked like a cartoon character and would not let me purchase them haha.

albeit a stylish cartoon character :biggrin:

...that's what I miss about my sister being far away... she would tell me the truth when we went shopping :P

OP hope they look good on your face :smile:

thanks for the feedback girls!!! i have a small face as well so im scared on how they will look on me :tdown: I am going to go to Holt Renfrew tomorrow to see if they have them in stock and possibly try them ...keep the opinions comingggggggg :amuse: TIA

I love them.. They do come in 2 different shapes. The large round pair are just too big for my small face. However, the smaller more squared off pair are perfect, IMO, for smaller faces. They are the same price and pretty easy to find.. Sunglass Hut carries both versions in various colors.. Black, brownish, and a blue.

Have a blast on your trip.. NY is safe (my stomping ground ;) just be smart about your surroundings as you would traveling to any big city.. No different here!

hey guys!! so i went to my local holt renfrew yesterday and they had their last pair in stock! however i tried them on and the frames aren't big on my face but they are big in the sides and do not stay on my head considering my head is small :nogood::cry: The SA told me that if i talk to me optometrist before i make the purchase that they can bend the glasses so that they stay on my head. any thoughts?? TIA

I think if they don't stay on, then they don't fit. Could they have been stretched out? I had the same problem.. They were too overwhelming for my face and also slipped off bc they were just too big... Are you comfortable if the opt. Bends them.. Can you still return them after if they still don't fit ? I would wait until you come to NY. They are pretty easy to find here. You may have to try on a few of the same pair to get the right fit just bc other people stretch them out from trying them on.
Good luck...
Did you see the squared off smaller version? I like them just as much.. Oh and the sunglass hut store inside of Macy's accepts Macy coupons and they have both versions.