To Bandouliere or Not Bandouliere that is the question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know this is all personal preference but I've always wanted a Speedy 25, when I originally considered purchasing, the Bandouliere was not an option. I ended up with a Neverfull and now of course I still want a Speedy. Talk to me about the practicality of the non strap Option. Did you find you didn't miss a strap? Or were you wishing you would have spent the extra $ for the strap option? I already have a Favorite and the Neverfull, so I'm thinking I could get away with getting the non cross body option as I could always carry another bag. Thanks guys!

2. I have a classic speedy and bought a extra strap for this beauty. I would purchase a speedy B if I decide between both.

3. Def the "B" version. You have the options of wearing it three ways...it isn't much more $ but well worth it!!

4. Definitely a speedy B !!

5. #5 Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    I have two Bandoliere bags and a classic.I like both styles. :smile:

[​IMG]

6. I'm always lone lover of the classic. But I don't have children and rarely need to be hands free! Plus I like the classic look of the regular speedy. I like that it has the history of dating back to the 1930's. Just my personal opinion.......

7. no contest - the B!🏻

8. They are all gorgeous!! I know I want DE since my Neverfull is monogram..... I think I'll just get the strap lol I do have kids and I will need to be hands free plus I can always take it off I can't always add a strap on! (That won't damage the bag)

9. I much prefer the look of the classic speedy for the B so I would vote classic.

10. If mono - Classic .. If DE - bandouliere and you said DE so B :smile:

11. I have the retiro and 90% of the time I need/use the strap.. so I vote Speedy B

12. go with the speedy b. especially in the 25 it makes such a great crossbody bag. i love mine and use it a lot.

13. I have the classic and love it - but that said, crossbody (any bag) doesn't look right on me lol.. That and I got it in 2009 - maybe B wasn't an option I can't remember? Since I've had my girls though, I never use it. So, if you're looking for hands free go for B.

14. I've had the regular and the b and I sold the regular one because I hated not being able to put my bag on my shoulder to wash my hands.

15. I had the classic DE and just sold it. I would get the B option next time, and I have a little girl to chase after so that factored into why I sold my classic.