To anyone who owns a Gucci Craft tote, please chime in....

Also to the owners, how much do you love this bag? do you regret buying it? I kinda have a love-hate relationship with it, because of the open top, although I use a PTG w/ zippers, it adds weight to the bag...

I was going to buy the Craft as a Summer bag, in fact I still might. I'd probably put little things that might otherwise get lost in the pouch. The open top wouldn't bother me because I would be using it as a Summer bag and prob wear a cross body at the same time. I think it's a great bag, I prefer the versions that don't have GUCCI written in huge letters on it like the python versions but the natural/zebra-print calf hair is FAB (maybe a tad overpriced.

or maybe we can think another way, sometimes, zipper might drives us crazy when we need to take out something in hurry~~ lol~~~ anyway, i like this tote so much~~

This is one of the bag that's on my shortlist. Still undecided as I already have a open top bag from LV (BH). Not sure if I wanted another one but the pouch would be good for organizing my content as currently, I will put all my makeup in one pouch, medication in another, etc. and throw them all into my bag. You get the picture?

I don't know the color that I have yogagirlrph, I think it's tobacco? It's not dark, it's lighter in color. I gave it a rest for now, been using it nonstop since I got it last September.

bump!

i am thinking of getting the craft tote (its the siggy one with lavender trim). i initially wanted the larger sukey but i will have to save up a little more for it and i do want a gucci bag now, LOL. i dislike the fact that its open from the top but oh well. i was going to get the LV neverfull and its the same type of closure.

1. how durable is it? if i use it everyday? what material is it? i know LV canvas is waterproof, etc but is this coated canvas or just the cloth kind that will get wet in the rain?

2. is the medium a good size if i use it as a diaper bag?

3. are you happy with it?

TIA!!! and please, i would appreciate your opinions asap!!! :smile:

bump!

i am thinking of getting the craft tote (its the siggy one with lavender trim). i initially wanted the larger sukey but i will have to save up a little more for it and i do want a gucci bag now, LOL. i dislike the fact that its open from the top but oh well. i was going to get the LV neverfull and its the same type of closure.

1. how durable is it? if i use it everyday? what material is it? i know LV canvas is waterproof, etc but is this coated canvas or just the cloth kind that will get wet in the rain?
2. is the medium a good size if i use it as a diaper bag?

3. are you happy with it?

TIA!!! and please, i would appreciate your opinions asap!!! :smile:

Hello! Yes, I am happy with it! and you can definitely use it as a diaper bag, it is just fabric, but it can withstand rain (don't soak it though!) and you can use a purse to go in jumbo with zipper if you want a zipped tote ;) I've been using this baby close to a year now (I haven't switched bags that much with my other bags). Medium size is good enough for everyday (as diaper bag too!)

Hello! Yes, I am happy with it! and you can definitely use it as a diaper bag, it is just fabric, but it can withstand rain (don't soak it though!) and you can use a purse to go in jumbo with zipper if you want a zipped tote ;) I've been using this baby close to a year now (I haven't switched bags that much with my other bags). Medium size is good enough for everyday (as diaper bag too!)

thanks for the quick reply!! and another question, whats a decent price for it... i think the purple trim one is $619 on the site. i think thats a good deal but i wish it was a more neutral color for the price. anyway is that a good deal or should i hold off and continue saving for a sukey?