To anyone who owns a Gucci Craft tote, please chime in....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. qudz, that's a good price! I'd prefer the craft as it is easier to get things in and out if you're planning to use it as a diaper bag... good thing about the craft, it has leather edges so it won't fray easily. Mine is still looking good as new (and I got mine Sept. 2011) and used it for touring Europe, been inside overhead bin, and I used it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

2. ok great thanks for the info! i was debating getting it since the trim is lilac in color and i kind of wanted a more neutral trim like black, white, beige, brown etc. if you used it everyday and its holding up well then i guess i will give it a shot!

3. the lilac color looks like a great color! it's not too bright and just right! that's good choice!

4. I just ordered the bigger sized lilac trim! It should be here sometime next week :yahoo:
    I'm thinking of using the smaller pouch to hold a bit of my make up, or whatever is floating around my bag

5. Any pics?:p

6. I did a reveal, but here's a quick pic:

[​IMG]

7. that's really pretty Dee! I sometimes use my pouch as a wallet:amuse: