To all you owners of the Hysteria white python...

CarrieB

O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
...with blue embroidery. I think that I've been sold a dud! Dreaded ebay yet again - I pressed the BIN button before doing my research. A couple of the tPFers have said that it doesn't look quite right and I've also emailed castira.com but they haven't replied yet.

Can you tell me what the style number should be - is it 197017? The serial number is given as 197017 001013. Also, the label inside with the serial number stamped on the reverse - should this also be made from python or is another type of leather used on the inside?

Thank you!!!

have you received an answer from castira.com now ?? they always use to answer very fast !!

fake bags normally have the same serial number as the real ones, only really good pic of the details can help for authentications

have you received an answer from castira.com now ?? they always use to answer very fast !!

fake bags normally have the same serial number as the real ones, only really good pic of the details can help for authentications
No I haven't received an answer yet. I'm so worried by this - I think I've made a horrible mistake!!