To all you french blue owners...

jadedgrl

Oct 5, 2006
...how versatile do you find the color?

I'm thisclose to buying a french blue day, but I'm a little hesitant to buying a color I feel will only work with certain outfits/seasons. :s I do tend to wear lots of neutrals though - lots of blacks, whites, blues...and I guess I always have my trusty camel to fall back on....

Think of the French Blue as a statement piece which draws attention as an accent/statement piece...like a red pair of shoes can kick up an otherwise plain outfit. I was like you with the same concern that French Blue wouldn't go with anything i had...until I received it! I was surprised how versatile it was despite its boldness and brightness...it's like blue jeans!. In fact, after a while, it doesn't seem so bright after all.

I've gotten so many compliments carrying around my French Blue...complete strangers stop and stare, or do a double-take. Some people even come up to me and compliment my bag! I'm so proud of my new baby :smile:

I just got my French Blue Day & I adore it! Like you, my clothing is pretty neutral & understated. I rely on my accessories to make my outfits pop & that's exactly what the FB does!

I have loved my french blue city!!!! It's my first bbag and has been so easy to wear. I definately think it will be easy to wear with neutrals, but I wear lots of bright colors too, and somehow I always feel like it goes! I was worried about the same thing, but cannot imagine not having it now! I think you should go for it!